Alabama made it? WHY????

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Night Owl

Forum Member
Sep 4, 2001
Bremerton, WA
I know they started off like 9-0 or whatever, but they weren't even average the 2nd half of the season and pretty much a JOKE in conference play IMO. Seemed like quite the PATHETIC selection to me :shrug: :confused:

hello there

Forum Member
Jul 17, 2001
pissonbama.jpg

nole47

Forum Member
May 14, 2001
florida
not sure why, but they will beat indiana, watch out for auburn to win a game also. these teams have much to play for with everyone against em

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

dawgball

Forum Member
Feb 12, 2000
I with ya, Night Owl, but I also agree with nole. The teams that get bitched about the most usually do decent in the first round. I wish Bama was playing somebody a little hotter than Indiana. Both of these teams squeeked in, so there shouldn't be much public sentiment either way. Bama is getting more negative press, so I will probably lean on betting with them.

dawgball

Forum Member
Feb 12, 2000
Easy juu3. No sense in kicking me while I'm down.:nono:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Night Owl

Forum Member
Sep 4, 2001
Bremerton, WA
I have to agree that teams such as Alabama and Auburn are given new life and if nothing else would like to at least win a game to shut people like me up :lol: So that's definately something to keep in mind. Also, despite the fact that I am still leaning with Indiana, one cannot overlook the fact they were rather mediocre during the year as well, losing by 13 at Northwestern :shrug: And 8 at Penn State :shrug: :eek: Might need to find somebody a little more consistent to wager on. (Bama sure as hell doesn't qualify under those guidelines!!!) Whether I bet this game or not, I'm still not sure yet but Indy gets the edge because I feel they are more tournament tested and I have much more confidence in them bringing their "A game" with the season on the line than I ever would with Bama! Also, they may have somewhat of a chip on their shoulder, too, and be looking to prove that last year's unexpected run to the championship game wasn't a total fluke.

Night Owl