Alabama/Notre Dame

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

bucket

Forum Member
Jan 7, 2004
Start of by saying that I am an Alabama fan, but I am just gonna offer some information that is not well known.

Two of UA's players are injured, and one his hurt. Evan Brock and Jean Felix might not dress, and Ron Steele is suffering from a sore back. Sore enought that he had an MRI done on Sunday.

If Steele goes down the Tide will struggle mightily. The back up pg is a true freshman, 5'7, 165, and averages 4 minutes a game.

UA's frontline might be the best in the SEC, but there are 2 guards in middle school better than what UA can put on the floor.

ND has 2 pretty good outside shooters, and anyone that has watched UA knows that we can not guard the 3 pt shot.

Brock and Felix anchor our full court press and if they do not play it will hurt our already miserable Derfense.

I think UA wins here, but I think ND can keep it in single digits. I would think the line might drop later in the day, so you might want to get it now.

Heyward

Forum Member
May 12, 2002
NC
Agreed. That injury info was not all that easy to find, but it's out there. If they can't put Winthrop, La. Tech, or Miami(OH) away in impressive fashion, I just can't see them dominating Notre Dame.

thisisbad

Call me TIB
Forum Member
Jun 14, 2001
Tuscaloosa, AL
Don't Notre Dame is all that great. Two players really and them everyone else struggling..

Having said that, if Bama was at full strength i would still take Notre Dame +8.5 which i can get right now. But with the injury stuff going round, i think this is a big play. Which pains me being a bama fan and actually going to be at the game tonight. I just don't think Bama can put Notre Dame away.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

DIRTY Diapers

Forum Member
Jan 13, 2005
Indianapolis
ND Basketball sucks right now... They're painfully slow on the perimeter and T. Francis is/has been overrated for awhile. They have no one who can penetrate the defense to get their good shooters nice looks.

9 points is a lot, but i will stay away. GL

bucket

Forum Member
Jan 7, 2004
Alabama wing players

Alabama wing players

You have not seen slow until you see Justin Jonus try to guard someone.

P

payne034

I just do not see any way they can blow out this team with the outside shooters Notre Dame has but why is the line set so high. I have class with Ronald Steele and asked him last night how he was feeling and he said around 80%. The only thing that scares me is were due to have a break out game. Hendrix, Davis, and Davidson should dominate Notre Dame down low. So be aware and I will just enjoy being there and hoping for the win.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg