Alabama vs New Mexico State on 11/13

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

RUSerious

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 11, 2018
Any estimates on what dollar amount New Mexico State is being paid to take this game and travel to Bama? I'll throw out $350K.

Is -51.5 the largest NCAAF spread anybody has seen? It is for me.

Might have to catch Coach Nick's presser this week, and see if the intensity is there prepping for the Aggies.

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada

Savannah State vs Florida State in 2012......

Florida State closed as a -70.5 point fave.

Note: Due to severe lightning, the game never finished.

RUSerious

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 11, 2018
Expanded playoffs

Expanded playoffs

When coaches push back on an expanded playoff (D. Sweeney), these are the games that I point to that can be chopped from the schedule. Get rid of 1 or 2 of these, and an expanded playoff wouldn't result in any incremental games.

Playoff teams could negotiate a higher cut of the playoff revenue to offset lost revenue from the home games against cupcakes.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Statman02

Forum Member
Jan 29, 2000
Army is -54.5 vs Bucknell this week......about gagged when I saw that

gjn23

Forum Member
Mar 20, 2002
So. Cal
Any estimates on what dollar amount New Mexico State is being paid to take this game and travel to Bama? I'll throw out $350K.

Might have to catch Coach Nick's presser this week, and see if the intensity is there prepping for the Aggies.

its not even the largest this week.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

RUSerious

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 11, 2018
FBS vs FBS

FBS vs FBS

its not even the largest this week.

I was aware of bigger spreads past and present in games between an FBS school and an FCS program. Some of those games never make it to the board, or can't be wagered on depending on the book you use. I was at Circa-Vegas last weekend and there were no games involving FCS teams on the board. Not sure about on-line.

I guess I was thinking of FBS spreads, and 51.5 is the largest I've seen in awhile.

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

RUSerious

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 11, 2018
That's exactly what I was waiting for, but can't believe he really said it.....

Bama could cover the 51.5 if they really wanted to, but something tells me they win by forty something......