Alabama's Schedule

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
:facepalm:

Every other week it's just a planned scrimmage.
PUSSIES

ejthree

Forum Member
Sep 7, 2006
:facepalm:

Every other week it's just a planned scrimmage.
PUSSIES

Yep no doubt a bunch of cream puffs..I'm sure they will be ready next week and the week after...The last several years they have definitely had the benefit of a weak schedule...

BobbyBlueChip

Trustee
Forum Member
Dec 27, 2000
Belly of the Beast
Byes before every significant game. Almost everything at home. Young A&M on the road early in the year. Mizzou in the championship game. Joke schedule.

ejthree

Forum Member
Sep 7, 2006
Butt they keep throwing the best at them every year in the Championship Game and they some how get the job done...Be interesting if they get there again..

txag

Forum Member
Sep 18, 2002
texas
Yeah I mean they are only playing 3 top ten teams this year and none of those games at home. What a joke schedule. Now look at those Baylor and the tOSU schedules they play big time teams every week.

jesscolb

Forum Member
Aug 22, 2003
Alabama
Yeah the schedule last year was easy, especially the BCS championship vs. Notre Dame...,..:shrug:...,.,.Fla. State hasn't played anyone outside of Clemson and Ohio State hasn't t played anyone since Wisconsin......

ejthree

Forum Member
Sep 7, 2006
They play the best team in the country next week on the road Not many teams can say that

:SIB

Can you at least change that avatar and put a smile on that high school coach's face...:00hour:00hour

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
Yeah I mean they are only playing 3 top ten teams this year and none of those games at home. What a joke schedule. Now look at those Baylor and the tOSU schedules they play big time teams every week.

It is a joke schedule. They SHOULD be playing good teams. The out off conference (and even out of FBS) games they schedule are an insult to every college football fan. ....Bama fans should demand more. It's embarrassing.

Jaxx

Go Pokes!
Forum Member
Jan 5, 2003
FL
Byes before every significant game. Almost everything at home. Young A&M on the road early in the year. Mizzou in the championship game. Joke schedule.

Yea and its all by design. Add in SEC bias and you have Championships. Bama's run will end this coming Saturday. For Should!

:0008

forthetide2

Forum Member
Aug 21, 2011
Alabama
Lol. What a fkn garbage post. I guess we could never expect to play a decent schedule like FSU or OSU. Bama did play vt to open the season and the sec east is down this year...bad but the west is solid. This is a classic example of Bama and SEC fatigue, it's fuckin hilarious what people will say under the influence of madness.

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
I guess The Tide didn't give their kicker enough practice last week versus Chattanooga.:shrug:

Bet on MyBookie