alfredsson's guarantee

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

sniper

Forum Member
Jun 8, 2000
ottawa ont canada
not only did he say they'll win the next one but the series as well, i dont' think so alfie toronto finishes the sens off tomorrow

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
as I said earlier...the worst captain in the NHL....guy is a joke.....doesn't even step it up on the ice.....oh well one game he did :rolleyes:

what a leader :nono: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

DR STRANGELOVE

Forum Member
Mar 13, 2003
Toronto, Canada
I give him credit for trying to boost his team's morale, but I want to see if he HIMSELF steps up first, so that others may follow.
Can he walk the talk?

Sens Fan

Forum Member
Apr 3, 2004
Kick serv.. i see you constantly bashing Alfreddson..lets look at the numbers

this year Alfie 32 goals 48 assists 80 points +29
Sundin 31 goals 44 asssits 75 points +11

So Alfie had more goal,assists, points and a higher p +/- than Sundin despite playing 4 fewer games

but what really matter is the playoffs right ??

Alfie 68 playoff games 27 goals,21 assists = avg .71 pts/game
Sundin 78 playoff games 32 goals 37 assists avg .88 pts/game

Ya Sundin has a marginally higher ppg in the playoffs but the most telling stat = Alfie 68 playoff game 7 game winning goals
Sundin 78 playoff games only 6 game winning goals

those are the facts
I'll take Alfreddson over Sundin any day of the week.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Sens Fan

Forum Member
Apr 3, 2004
Can't guarantee much from the pressbox, which is were he seems to be alot come playoff time:moon:

DR STRANGELOVE

Forum Member
Mar 13, 2003
Toronto, Canada
difference between alife and sundin is that sundin has taken his team further than alfie, alfie has only showed up for 1 game this series...
Give me sundin any day

trademaster

Forum Member
Jul 13, 2002
Vancouver BC
DR STRANGELOVE said:
difference between alife and sundin is that sundin has taken his team further than alfie, alfie has only showed up for 1 game this series...
Give me sundin any day

hmm wrong ...try again...alfie has taken the sens to GAME 7 OF THE EASTERN FINALS has Sundin? NO!!!:tongue

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
ask any NHL player who they'd pick as their captain........that will clear things up for ya........

Alfredson a leader.......yeah um ok.........:rolleyes:

a leader has very little to do with stats.........it's when ya score the big goal.........and oh yeah......."we will win the Stanley cup"...two days later..."oh I never said that".......yeah a real leader Alfie....guy is a friggen joke........you telling me all the players in that locker room look up to him........I mean please. Just wait until after game 7...you'll see some major changes....watch what Muckler has to say!!!

oh and boy oh boy look at Alfie step it up in the playoffs...he's just racking up the points :rolleyes:

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
I would pick Joe as well........I was referring to "ask any NHL player who they would pick BETWEEN Mats and Alfie"..........I would bet my mothers life that Sundin would be picked........no friggen way Alfie wins that contest........no way.......wouldn't even be close........you'll also notice that on the SWEDISH Olympic team Alfie wasn't even an assistant.........that should tell ya a lot right there :nono:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

trademaster

Forum Member
Jul 13, 2002
Vancouver BC
ha ha i think its funny u hate this guy so much...not just u i bet a ton of leaf fans hate him...what has Sundin done that is so great though...never won a cup never will...when has a european captian EVER won cup

Sens Fan

Forum Member
Apr 3, 2004
I would take Sakic over both of them as well

But i will take real Stats over "ask any player in the NHL" ..

After game 7 we will see major changes ? ..did we already lose ? ...how can you be so cocky when the Leafs have done nothing but Hang on, ice the puck and get bailed out by Eddie all series... GO SENS GO...!!

DR STRANGELOVE

Forum Member
Mar 13, 2003
Toronto, Canada
trademaster said:
hmm wrong ...try again...alfie has taken the sens to GAME 7 OF THE EASTERN FINALS has Sundin? NO!!!:tongue

sorry i should have clarified...

Sundin has done more in the playoffs against the sens

sens are 0-3 in playoffs series against the leafs so far, and alfie's game has not stepped up. He just doesn't seem to motivate his team when he is most needed. If you noticed, sundin scores when his team needs him to.

sniper

Forum Member
Jun 8, 2000
ottawa ont canada
today;s ottawa sun has melnyk saying we are gonna kill the leafs to which mr. personality jacques martin responds he's the owner he can say what he wants, i'M tellin you guys i wouldn't hate the sens as much if they acted like a real team , learn from the flames guys thats a class organization from top to bottom

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Sens Fan

Forum Member
Apr 3, 2004
How would you expect Martin to respond ?...not really much he can say about that is there ? Is he supposed to say "ya, we are going to kill them ???? "..whats that got to do with being a class organization ..?..learn from the Flames ? ..they missed the playoffs 8 years in a row..Sens made it 8 in a row..by good scouting and good drafting, the way you should build a team .. i would think a lot of teams could learn from the Sens.. but don't get me wrong, i am not putting down the Flames..I would love to see them go to the Finals !

Last edited:

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
"we will win the Stanley cup"

two days later.........."I never said that" :rolleyes:

"we will win game 6 and game 7"

Result....Leafs win the series.........

nice job Daniel :rolleyes: :nono:

oh did ya see all those points he came up with.........what a joke this guy is (was) :rolleyes:

that pretty much sums up Alfie..........:rolleyes: