All Akron & no Wvu

bigplaymaker3

Forum Member
Nov 20, 2006
Not a good thing most of the time. I know one person for sure that will have Wvu as a nickel play

Full court press

Genuine
Forum Member
Dec 3, 2009
Great Lakes
I was the first on the bus and I agree with you. When everybody piles in it is bad news. If one guy here in particular is on the Zips I may buy some back. This guy just scares the piss out of me.

BTW, just so you know, Akrons starting point guard has been suspended. They did OK without him vs. Det but I suspect that Huggins may press a little tonight in an effort to create some TO's. Akron is deep and has 3 guys that can go to the point.

bigplaymaker3

Forum Member
Nov 20, 2006
agree with your comments Full court...I played in the MAC 8 years ago at a northern ohio team :) Usually when everyone is on a team like Akron...they get beat by 20 plus....thanks for the comments.

Full court press

Genuine
Forum Member
Dec 3, 2009
Great Lakes
Interesting, I'm a Zip through and through. Season tics for close to ten years. if you care to, request my email from Jack and we'll chat a little.

Abreu out could be a problem tonight. Q is a little loose with the ball and Huggy bear may turn up the heat. Wish Walsh wasn't banged up so he could run the show but he'll still play the 2 spot in the worse scenario. If Huggins forces the issue by pressing the over may be attractive. The Zips shoot it well

Bet on MyBookie