All i do is Win

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElvisTCB

Forum Member
Nov 21, 2004
After i made another winning post yesterday, instead of getting thank, some said i dont make enough picks and my spelling is horrible. I agree with both those views but i am just trying to help guys here win money and a feel a little sad that comments made towards me are negative. Still i know most people that view my posts are positive and I want the public to win against the books-so i will continue to post. As ive said before i havent won for 15 years betting sports by being wrong a lot and I only post when i feel strong about a play.Early season posts are hard with the way i bet because i feel you need to see a team play a few times to get the right feel. Tonite I will continue my undeafted season by making a big play on UCONN -6.5-Syr has an aweful offense and this might be the easiest play all year. PUT HALF YOUR PAYCHECK ON UCONN -6.5-you wont regret it. thank you all and lets hit the books again tonite!!! :)

alb

Forum Member
Oct 30, 1999
Gibraltar
Don't feel sad....you won't go unnoticed if you keep picking winners!!

GL tonight!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

soljah67

Forum Member
Dec 14, 2004
Once again you are boasting that all you do is win. what a great undefeated record of 3-0 huh? You are lucky you are on my side, that's all I know.

Last edited:
Reactions: ElvisTCB
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bet on MyBookie