ALL IN PLAYS!!! NFL&NCAA

mikewho

Hustler
Forum Member
Oct 31, 2005
IM GOING ALL IN AND PLAYING MY WHOLE BANKROLL, ALL ON THIS WEEK'S GAMES.

GOY-GOM TYPE OF PLAYS WOULD BE THE FOLLOWING

MIAMI DOLPHINS-1 (MY FAVORITE PLAY)
OKLAHOMA SOONERS-3
TENNESSEE VOLUNTEERS+7.5

GOW TYPE OF PLAYS WOULD BE THE FOLLOWING

GREEN BAY PACKERS+7
ST LOUIS RAMS-3
WASHINGTON REDSKIN-5.5

LETS CASH THESE PLAYS. WHETHER YOU FOLLOW OR FADE MY PLAYS GOOD LUCK TO ALL AND HOPE YOU GUYS MAKE SOME MONEY.

Last edited:

IX_Bender

Forum Member
Playing your whole bankroll is a bad decision before you make the bet(s).

There is no such thing as a Game of the Year.

There is no such thing as a Game of the Month.

These are sensationalistic marketing tactics by touts/services to generate more business.

There is such as thing as CAPS lock.

People gamble for many different reasons, but everyone should follow the rules.

Rule #1: Never bet more than you can afford to lose.

Id wish you luck and hope that you sweep the board, but that probably means just another week of GOYs and such. Coffee is for closers.

mikewho

Hustler
Forum Member
Oct 31, 2005
i didnt say it was a goy or what not. i said it would be like a goy or gom type of play. when i said my whole bankroll im not wiping my whole bank acct. i have seperate accts. one account is just for gambling. but thanks for your input, i hope you do good this week. i dont bet what i cant afford. follow or fade that's your choice. good luck to you and to everyone

by the way i know what caps lock is and i did it on purpose, so whats the big deal.

Adding Minnesota-3(bought the hook)
Chicago+2

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

NYMess

Forum Member
Jul 6, 2000
Bordentown, NJ
Mike you have been on this site long enough to know that Bender means no harm just that guys who take your approach whether win or lose wind up coming out on the wrong side of the deal. If you win your head swells leading to more "sensationalistic" picks and more criticism. Unfortunately, no one is 100% and when you have that one loss the vultures will swarm.
We all wish you luck with your plays just don't want your handicapping skills get blinded by visions of grandeur.

Good Luck

Bet on MyBookie