ALL the NFL games for today!

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

justwinbaby

Forum Member
Aug 9, 2004
BILLS-11(5Units) This is for you BLESSINGS!!....quick! how many points have the browns given up the last 2GAMES???.....answer 100, dont break out your calculators.....thats 50 points a game average the past 2 games, why? because for one thing they have gave up!, another is The Browns will come to Buffalo without half of their starting secondary.... CB Daylon McCutcheon is unlikely to play because of separated left shoulder. He did not practice.

? S Chris Crocker will not play because of a bruised biceps. The injury was originally believed to be a torn biceps but an MRI revealed otherwise.

? QB Jeff Garcia is listed as probable with a strained shoulder, but he will not start against the Bills.

? QB Kelly Holcomb is listed as questionable with cracked ribs, but coach Terry Robiskie indicated he probably wouldn't be ready until next week.

? RB Lee Suggs continues to struggle with a turf toe on his right foot. He is listed as questionable.

? C Jeff Faine has a sore shin after being kicked in the Patriots game. He did not practice Wednesday but said he will play against the Bills.

? LB Barry Gardner practiced Wednesday despite a neck stinger and is expected to play.and Here comes a rookie qb starting his first road game in one of the toughest places to play!!!!!yum yum.....QUICK!! How many points has Buffalo scored the last 3 games?? answer 117 for a average of 39 per.....and againt some pretty dam good defenses ....Miami...seattle stl...though the rams defense is not good

BILLS OVER 38(2UNITS) QUICK!!! How many points are both teams averaging a game total last 2 games? answer 70....thats correct the last 2 games by both teams are averaging 70 points a game....last 2 buffalo games averaged 60 points totals....last two browns games averaged 81 total points.........Buffalo will get the total by themselves or close to it....just have to hope we dont have a shut out on our hands

Cinci+11.5(3units) Big Game for both teams, Cinci probably can make a playoff spot if they win out, and ya know....The Bengals have been a 2nd half season monster the past 10 years, i dont know why dif coaches and all but this team picks it up late every year, New England needs the game for home field and Dillon is the key for them, Cinci has problems stoping the run so thats the key here ,IBUT there is one big advantage the Bengal defense has....Cincy has forced an incredible 31 fumbles while coughing it up just eight times.....in other words they know how to STRIP the ball........ think the bengals can score on the pats and keep up and cetainly keep within the number against New England's patchwork secondary and will try to balance the offense with running by Rudi Johnson, yes the bengals get the cover here and will throw a scare into the pats...by the way the Bengals beat NE in the preseason 31-3....and forced a fumble by Dillon in that game...like i said they know how to strip the ball

Balt-10(3units) QUICK!!!!!!!!...lol just kidding....... here you have The Giants coming to Baltimore and i have the feeling the Giants are toast, for one thing ...late in the year Tom Coughlin's teams are worn out, he works them so hard in training camp that these men are just worn down this time of year, i watched it happen in jacksonville over all the years he was there, I believe when Tom Coughlin went with Manning he basically called it a season, Baltimore is highly pissed off after blowing a huge lead going into the 4th, The defense WILL step it up in this MUST WIN GAME......MUST!!!!!............The Giants are out of bullets...The defensively ferocious Ravens is a problem A BIG PROBLEM because their offense has struggled in recent weeks. In the three games that rookie QB Eli Manning has started, the team has scored a total of 23 points, which includes a 92-yard KO return for a TD and just one offensive TD.....and the GIANT defense SUCKS SUCK SUCKS!!!! Yea you bunch of GIRLY-MEN losers im getting my money back from when your PANSY ASS GIRLY defense couldnt stop the LIONS at home this year......whew i needed that off my chest

GB/DET.....PASS........ I dont trust the packers

justwinbaby

Forum Member
Aug 9, 2004
SEATTLE+7(1UNITS) bought a 1/2....QUICK!!!! Tell me where the vikings get off giving a td to a playoff team? For gods sakes ....the GIANTS beat them at home and thrashed them!.....Seattle though on a cold streak is no colder then these vikings....Seattle is the better team!! and seattle is in that MUST WIN MODE which i like....Minni for crying out load could not even give the bears a game last week getting thumped 24-14 ...shhhhhhhhh! remember last year? remember in a must game the vikings just needed to beat lowly arizona for a playoff spot?.....shhhhh! dont tell anyone but these vikings are phoney baloney,public perception has this line off by 4 points....look for a shoot out as both teams cant stop anybody

Raiders/Falcons.......PASS , you simply just dont know which one of these teams will show up

BEARS+7(2UNITS)
QUICK!! did you know Chicago has won four of its last six and Jacksonville has dropped four of five?...The bears have a shot at the playoffs at 5-7? Did you know that these bear through all the dam injuries and differnt qb's have played tough all year? Did you know JAGS have not beaten ANYONE by 7 points this year?DT Tommie Harris (knee), DE Adewale Ogunleye (leg) and LB Brian Urlacher (calf) were all probable but all practiced and are expected to start Sunday so these bears are starting to get healthy...... another public perception game where the line is 4 points off because of jacksonvilles effort againt the steelers sunday night

DALLAS-7(3Units) QUICK! Thats what Julious Jones is .......These Cowboys are FIRED UP! and will not tinker around in a close game with these lowly saints....The Cowboys are making a run for the playoffs and cannot afford one loss so watch them come out and spank these saints losers of seven of the last nine games......SAINTS ARE TOAST!

INDY/HOUS....PASS ....I do not like it when there is to much attention on The colts....all the houston players heard and read all week was how Manning is gonna capture all these TD'S againt them.....No way would i take the colts againt a pissed off team trying to keep thier pride.....(I might dabble on houston)The Texans haven't forgotten the last time they played the Indianapolis Colts during Week 11.

They played arguably their worst game of the season, losing 49-14 to match the biggest blowout in team history. More specifically, though, the Texans remember being down 35 points in the fourth quarter only to watch the Colts continue to throw the ball.

The Texans vowed revenge.

They promised payback.

"They had the game won," Texans defensive end Gary Walker said following the Nov. 7 game at the RCA Dome. "(Four) minutes left in the game, you keep throwing the ball. We'll just let it ride from there. We play them again."

Pittsburgh-5(1unit) I just dont like that dam 5! so ill be teasing this some how as the Jets CANT beat them!The steelers own a 14-2 su record againt the Jets and have never lost at home to them....The steelers game plan is simple stop martin with it's number 1 ranked run defense and presto!!!!!!!! they win

mia/den PASS........ How the hell can you cap these two CRAZY ass teams?

Carolina-7(3units) nothing could be finer then to be in caroliner in the mooooooooooooooooooooooorning.....Things are clicking for the cats and the lambs are unable to stop this jaugaurnault..er.. jogenut.......jaougernault.....er....unable to stop this rampaging team......The new Panthers are averaging 31 points per game over the last four weeks while the defense is allowing less than 67 rushing yards per game and has forced 14 turnovers in that same span...Rams have to start antique QB Chris Chandler for this week's game against Carolina. His current record is 67-83 and i heard rumors that someone on the stl team hid his false teeth after last weeks 16-6 win over the 49er's.....them rascals! cant wait to see him calling plays and his new teeth fall out on the field.,.....STL has lost 17-45 to GB .......17-37 to BUFF ....22-40 to NE.......14-31 TO MIAMI (lol).....and 17-34 to atlanta......this team is prone to losing LARGE so dont let them 7 points scare ya!!

sf/ari...PASS PASS PASS PASS Peeeeeeeeuuuuuuuuw

SD-5(2UNITS) Must game for Tampa and they shut out atlanta last week...nobody can beat them now....wooops im picking SD sorry..........SD is playing great and Tampa will have some problems ....stopping the chargers running....stopping the chargers passing......stopping the bolts anywhere...chrgers are now playing for seeding and need this game...Tampa has the Gun but no bullets!!!..........
Bucs have committed 12 turnovers on the road and nine at home. , they are averaging just 16.5 points on the road..... Tampa Bay is 3-23 on the West Coast.......wait a minute ... Tampa Bay is 3-23 on the West Coast????? ...that is pittiful PITTIFUL!.....Ok back to bussiness.....Gruden has changed the team's travel schedule and is having the team leave Tampa on Saturday, a day later than normal....Oh yea that makes a whole lot of since....DUH!....land the dam plane on the field while your at it,they are ready to play!~!...Thats about the dumbest move ive seen in awile.............That is so stupid it pissed me off!! lolfly across the country get off the plane play the game go home...dont worry about the time dif. or the jet lag....never mind resting up some....whewwwwwwwwww

Ok i will be playing some of these smaller games in parlays and teasers ....the big momma's will be played su

good luck and Merry Christmas

-------------------------
winners tells jokes.....losers say DEAL

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

justwinbaby

Forum Member
Aug 9, 2004
lol yea i got carried away as i had the "feel"....here is what im playing

Buff
Balt
Dal
Cara
cinci.....these will be the main plays for me today

The rest will be in 2 -3 team teasers and parlays ....though i did rate them with units I did so as a rating but will be grouping them

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

justwinbaby

Forum Member
Aug 9, 2004
sunday nite

Skins+8.5(1unit) not high on this game but i like the #2 defense at home on national TV

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg