Forum Member
I can't see them losing today. Biggest play of the playoff on my side: NJ -260
biggrin.gif
$$$

JimO

Forum Member
Jan 22, 2001
Nevada
You are being greedy here. The odds here are way too high. Big Favorites can and do lose (Colorado Av's -300 lost last night). If this bet were to lose, it would take a long time to recover the money.

Laying -260 on a team that doesn't play their best at home and was beaten soundly in their last game doesn't sound like a real good idea to me.

I don't think the Devils are a lock because of the Domi incident. Toronto has been a very good team recently. I can't see laying -260 against them.

If you want to bet the Devils, suggest a parlay: Devils-260 with Spurs -410. The odds are about -138.

This significantly lowers your risk.

Forum Member
Sorry JimO but i'm much more afraid of the Mavs than the Leafs!!!
wink.gif
Sometimes there are times when it is worth laying the juice and in this one, i consider the timing perfect! Sure toronto might win but in my book (according to all that has happened in the last game, extra motivation, home crowd, watch out the referre by the way!) this specific game will belong to NJ 8 out of 10 so this is my lock of the series!!!! Anyhow, i'll be the first to congratulate Toronto if they surprise me!
GLTA
biggrin.gif

Bet on MyBookie