all this talk about Value on FLordai--B.S

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg
Status
Not open for further replies.

ontyme

Forum Member
that is B>S--yes they are a big dog that has been playing well. But they do not match up well with Prior, Prior has nasty stuff and is not Rueter,Zambrano. He throws like Schmidt--You guys seen what he did to Flordia. Believe Flordia will not be successful at the plate tonight. Prior will go after hitters and they will be fooled,and off balance. I here all this talk about the Cubs line is so high because of the public, I totally disagree, its high because they do not want Cubs action. They put it up their for the guys say too much juice. Let me tell u folks, Prior is untouchable and Flordia will not hit him. Hell Atlanta couldn't come close. I'll take Atlanta line-up over Flordia's any day. Again FLordia is hot, but Penny is going,and yeah he has good stuff, but he gives it up. He will give up 4 or more--Prior only giving up 1 if that. I know Penny pitched against the Cub on July 19 and threw shutout ball threw 7 or 8, but thats 1 game---He will get hit tonight. Flordia=No value. Only value is false value, how can one fade Prior??

Wes

Forum Member
Sep 25, 2003
they can fade prior the same way they fade you....Haha:thefinger

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Wes

Forum Member
Sep 25, 2003
i dont bash...i answer his idiotic questions.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Mick Onofrio

Forum Member
Sep 4, 2003
Connecticut
for the purposes of making calculated risks

for the purposes of making calculated risks

I would rather risk 100 to make 220 than 260 to make 100 with all things being equal. Some of the best baseball investors have record that are sub .500% but they are up big money because they know how to spot value and know how to bet on lively dogs.
I liked the Cubs to win, but I'd rather take Fla with 1.5 runs for no juice and a small risk know that postseason games are generally close.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

ontyme

Forum Member
i do agree that dogs are the way to go, however this dog is not barking tonight--Prior is nasty and they will have fits scoring--although i think he is untouchable in the cold--Flordia could not hit Schmidt--he is comparable to Prior. as i said earlier, Penny gives it up---he gives up 4 a game--and i can't see Flordia scoring more than 1 Mick

mjalam

Forum Member
Jan 30, 2003
Bay Area, CA
i definitely agree with ontyme..there are certain times when there is value in a dog...but not against prior or wood in an important playoff game, such as being down 1-0 in ur own house

Innavation

Forum Member
Oct 15, 2001
Puss

Puss

someone's posting under two names.HAHA.you din think I would get this one. lol

Wes

Forum Member
Sep 25, 2003
Actually....I had the over in the game....I planned on ur dik buddy Prior to get bombed...but he didnt..but it worked out anyway...I think I'll cash Puss. No I don't post plays.:thefinger

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
A

Antonio

Brother let it go, many many Clueless, Monopoly playing "mommy can I have my $5 allowance" ignorant muda****as on these forums.FLORIDA was just another word for SUCKER tonite. GL with your Cubbies. I'm done in bases have NHL to work on now along with Foots and soon Baskets. Damn it never ends :D. Continued Success.

Status
Not open for further replies.