AM I THE ONLY ONE...

phoenix566

Cannabis Sativa
Forum Member
Jun 20, 2001
inside your head
who likes Detroit on Sunday. I'm thinking possible upset here. Way too many people on Minny, who is capable of, but yet to prove this year that they should be a 10 point favorite. Detroit always seems to play Minny close games. I'll definately take the 10.5 points and also bite a little on money line (+350). In my suicide pool, Minny is pick by more than 60% of remaining players. It's weeks like this that I've seen strange things happen. Sure as heck beats rooting for the gaints to upset the finely running rams. Unless of course your surprised when Arizona beats Da Bears in Chitown..
wink.gif

B

Billy

The team from Detroit that I saw last Monday
night couldn't beat the best high school team
in California right now. If you place a wager
on Detroit this weekend, given the other
posibilities, you've got a bigger set of
gonards than I..........but GOOD LUCK ANYWAY!

phoenix566

Cannabis Sativa
Forum Member
Jun 20, 2001
inside your head
Odds are certainly against me here. Sometimes you just must throw all caution to the wind and forget what you see appearing on the surface. I've seen this before and have a strong hunch that a different Lions team shows up in Minny tomorrow (they did get beat by pretty solid teams thus far). Minny has not covered a 10 point spread v. Lions L2 yrs and could be looking ahead to GB next weekend. Line would have probably been 7-8 if Lions scored some points monday. Guess we can thank the Rams for the extra few points here
wink.gif

[This message has been edited by phoenix566 (edited 10-13-2001).]

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
B

Billy

About the only thing you can thank the Rams
for is SPANKING this team so bad that they
now KNOW that they aren't WORTH A .... !

phoenix566

Cannabis Sativa
Forum Member
Jun 20, 2001
inside your head
Playing:

DETROIT +10.5 W
DETROIT M/L (+350) L
SAN DIEGO -3.5 L
CLEVELAND +1.5 L
ARIZONA +7.5 W
TOTAL POINTS SCORED BY TENNESSEE UNDER +18.5 L

Parlay (ARIZ/DET M/L) (14:1) L

Mega Teaser 1 (5.6:1) L

GREEN BAY +7
BALTIMORE AT GREEN BAY UNDER 39
TAMPA BAY +8.5
TAMPA BAY AT TENNESSEE UNDER 39
ST LOUIS -5
NEW YORK G AT ST LOUIS OVER 39.5

Mega Teaser 2 L

ARIZONA AT CHICAGO UNDER 45.5
NEW ORLEANS +1
ST LOUIS -5
NEW YORK G AT ST LOUIS OVER 39.5
PITTSBURGH AT KANSAS CITY UNDER 41
SAN DIEGO AT NEW ENGLAND OVER 30.5

Mega Teaser 3 L

ST LOUIS -5
NEW YORK JETS +9.5
MIAMI AT NEW YORK J UNDER 44
SEATTLE +12.5
DENVER AT SEATTLE OVER 36
OAKLAND +9.5

Good luck everyone!

TEASERS = DEATH

[This message has been edited by phoenix566 (edited 10-14-2001).]

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

phoenix566

Cannabis Sativa
Forum Member
Jun 20, 2001
inside your head
wOw..my first post in this thread was 666....pretty evil (hopefully for minny as opposed to myself...)

can someone say....RRRRROOOOOOOAAAAAARRRRR!!

TORONTO-VIGILANTE

ad interim...
Forum Member
Dec 27, 2000
"...Quo fas et gloria ducunt..."
phoenix566, people thought i was nutz when i put a unit on the N.E moneyline against INDY, and they won....

I see the same thing here in the Detroit/MINNY game...

Detroit's gotta show up sometime...why not against a divisional foe that's having problems scoring?

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

WHY ASK WHY?

Forum Member
Oct 3, 2001
DAMFINO
THE LAST TIME THE LIONS WON WAS AGAINST THE CHRISTIANS!! THINK IT WAS FIXED!! BUT AGAINST THE MINNY PRIMA-DONAS& THIER SELF-APPOINTED CO-COACH CHRIS CARTER ...YOU MAY HAVE A SHOT....MINNY HAS A FULL TANK OF GAS BUT LOST THE KEYS!

LUCK YO YA:

WHY?

TheBlackCloud1

Forum Member
Aug 12, 2001
Sunset Beach, Ca, USA
There is no rational explanation for believing that Detroit can possible stay with Minnesota. Yes, Minnesota is a mess right now. Yes, Detroit is a mess right now. So, why expect Detroit to straighten their mess out today yet expect Minnesota's problems to continue? If Detroit is "due", then why isn't Minnesota "due"? Detroit is a bad team with the upside potential to play only slightly better than it has been playing. Minnesota has been playing like a bad team, but their potential is in another class altogehter. Culpepper vs. Batch? Moss vs. Morton? I am not playing this game, but I find it hard to make any rational case to play Detroit. However, I wish you luck!

phoenix566

Cannabis Sativa
Forum Member
Jun 20, 2001
inside your head
BlackCloud, given your analysis, isn't +10.5 points an awful lot....maybe I'm a sucker here, but then again so would be the books...I'll side with them on this one...unless of course you can make as solid of a case for the Gaints to keep up with the Rams as everyone and their mothers uncle did for them to keep up with the Ravens last year just before super bowl......

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

WHY ASK WHY?

Forum Member
Oct 3, 2001
DAMFINO
NOPE... NOW THAT I LOOK MORE @ IT....DON'T SEE HOW LIONS CAN LOSE....BUT TAKING POINTS ANYWAY..NOW THERE ARE @ LEAST 2 OF US!
THANKS FOR THE EASY WIN
biggrin.gif

WHY?

phoenix566

Cannabis Sativa
Forum Member
Jun 20, 2001
inside your head
overall shitty day, but best bet on lions helped save face. really wish they could have won outright. woulda made today sweet (as opposed to vig out) plus would have eliminated over half the suicide pool. nice call by those who had the gaints. never saw that coming and will blindly walk into that train every time.....

B

Billy

Damn RIGHT, GOOD CALL, I know I blasted you,
but DAMN GOOD CALL, like I said, You've got
a big set of NARDS...Look forward to your
NEXT...

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg