Amazing Cleveland is K.C.'s biatch

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

neverteaseit

I'd pound it
Forum Member
Feb 13, 2001
Sunny Florida and Naptown
I have not played a single game in this series but the royals are about to sweep, this is a team that has 9 soon to be 10 wins with 5 against cleveland. Royals are juggernauts againts the injuns. Too bad they dont play them 162 times they might win 100+. go figure with cleveland dr jeckyl, mr hyde team. they got some pop but the pitching is the 5th worst in baseball. maybe theyll bring nagy and finley back too sure up the staff lol.

CherryPicker

Forum Member
Aug 10, 2005
Cleveland will continue to have road woes with their current pitching staff, they are exposed now...

gman2

Forum Member
Nov 12, 2002
while the season is still very young, im finding it a bit puzzling that cleveland is +700 to win the american league while detroit is +1400. at what point are the books going to realize the indians dont have a bullpen to speak of and their starting pitching outside of sabathia and lee is a mess. the tribe's offensive lineup is outstanding on paper, but this feels like the mid-90s all over again when they just tried to outslug and outscore their opponents to cover up other deficiencies.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

neverteaseit

I'd pound it
Forum Member
Feb 13, 2001
Sunny Florida and Naptown
i agree the seasons young gman but they need to address the staff immediately. sabathia is injury prone and besides lee the rest is a mess. reminding me of the yanks who i think are way overvalued at any price.

gman2

Forum Member
Nov 12, 2002
a sense of urgency from cleveland wouldnt hurt either. have they learned anything from last year? im not sure. they dug themselves a double-digit hole against chicago in the standings and then couldnt even get into the playoffs after winning something crazy like 22 of 25 at one point last september. so what do they do in '06? dig themselves an 8 game hole with the season 35 games old.