...and for Padre's 1,000th post....???

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
I see you are sitting on 999. The bar of sentimental group-hugging/ass-kissing was set pretty high by Rolltide. Can you outdo him?

Padre

Forum Member
Mar 11, 2000
San Diego CA
Damn blew it,,,,,,but i did like all the confetti and balloons that Jack set up to come out of my office ceiling,,,,,that was cool.:scared

Padre

Forum Member
Mar 11, 2000
San Diego CA
Damn it i went from 999, to 1001.

I would first like a recount, one by one please.

then i want it to be reset to 999.

and i would like a week or so to come up with something very clever and funny , so all can enjoy.

and I would like someone to come over here and clean all this shit up, i have confetti in my hair , balloons all over the damn place. And this damn rally monkey blowing this party favor the entire time,with some shit eating grin.......btw who sent that over. Lets Make Money i bet,,,,,,,,Wait I will check the Party Gram note..........

"I hope all is well, with you and ur Madjack buddies, Congrats on your 1000th post, I do remember the day I hit that milestone, you will remember this day for seconds to come. I do miss all of you. Really really miss all of you."

Best regards BleedDodgerBlue.

PS I hope you enjoy the rally monkey, would have sent a Dodger dog, but didnt think that would keep.

WOW, that sure was sweet BDB, i hope i get to return the favor some day,,,,,btw how often do i need to change his damn diaper? It is starting to smell ripe.:142smilie

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"

damn...a rimshot icon...thanks jack.....my dream comes true....

hey padre....ving rhames` mastiffs just mauled his caretaker to death.....recognizing your innate love of animals,i thought this might be a nice subject for you to celebrate with.....

dunclock

Forum Member
Dec 22, 2001
Nashville, TN
Damn it i went from 999, to 1001.

I would first like a recount, one by one please.

then i want it to be reset to 999.

and i would like a week or so to come up with something very clever and funny , so all can enjoy.

and I would like someone to come over here and clean all this shit up, i have confetti in my hair , balloons all over the damn place. And this damn rally monkey blowing this party favor the entire time,with some shit eating grin.......btw who sent that over. Lets Make Money i bet,,,,,,,,Wait I will check the Party Gram note..........

"I hope all is well, with you and ur Madjack buddies, Congrats on your 1000th post, I do remember the day I hit that milestone, you will remember this day for seconds to come. I do miss all of you. Really really miss all of you."

Best regards BleedDodgerBlue.

PS I hope you enjoy the rally monkey, would have sent a Dodger dog, but didnt think that would keep.

WOW, that sure was sweet BDB, i hope i get to return the favor some day,,,,,btw how often do i need to change his damn diaper? It is starting to smell ripe.:142smilie

You could wait around to try and come up with something witty OR you could just talk to yourself in your own posts:142smilie :142smilie :142smilie

Bet on MyBookie