Another Bookie Bites The Dust

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

steved

Forum Member
Feb 9, 2002
teddington. uk
good info from oddschecker.com site, especially if notbetsports owe you a few quid...where is my ?5.87????????
The NetBetSports site has been unavailable for a number of days and consequently we have not been showing their odds. We have made strenous efforts to speak to Netbetsports since the site went down. On Tuesday, we made contact with Paul Moorhouse, CEO. He told us: "NetBetSports has ceased trading. All account holders with a balance will be written to by our advisers within the next few days and advised of the process going forward. It is hoped that everybody will be repaid any funds owed in due course, though this may take a few weeks." Unfortunately we have no more information about this currently, but if we do learn more we shall post it on the site immediately. July 9, 19:00
i keep taking my wallet in my hands and backing at sports.com, but i keep winning, so i keep withdrawing...

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

bettingmad

Forum Member
Feb 27, 2001
Yorkshire, UK
www.bettingmad.com
Yes Clive...
You ought to be ashamed of yourself putting those poor chaps out of business by winning too much on low priority events. Now you have pointed out they had all bet on Seniors & LPGA... some more bookies might stop quoting before they go bust as well!

By the way my site is shagged.... still visible but I cannot upload to it so if anybody uses the form it is out of date. My hosts (www.squareinternet.co.uk) were supposed to be moving me to a faster PC... but they are so inept it's like watching:

5/6 A monkey trying to ?uck a football
5/6 A fart in a trance
7/1 The tie

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg