Another Bookie bites the dust

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Monarch

Forum Member
Feb 24, 2002
London
Thankfully I cashed out of that hell hole after they abolished straight matchups and reduced my max. bet to chump change. I'm surprised they lasted this long. Good Riddance LuvBet ;).

lal2000

Forum Member
Oct 21, 2002
London, UK
LuvBet - Risen from the dead?

LuvBet - Risen from the dead?

Hi guys,

I'm new here - but have been following you all for many. many months and have greatly enjoyed (and benefitted from) the tremendous knowledge that is found in this particular Forum (On the Links). I hope in the future I may be able to participate a bit.

As for LuvBet, it seems to be back - with no explanation or clarification - but at this point I'd rather flush my money down the toilet than deposit another pound with those guys.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Dr. Doom

Forum Member
Jul 11, 2000
What makes you say that LuvBet seems to be back?

Looks like they still have the same message on their website that they've had up for over a week.

lal2000

Forum Member
Oct 21, 2002
London, UK
Their site continually changes - and you can log on and check your balances. The message concerning their shutdown was gone for several days and now appears to be back. All the confusion and uncertainty is not surprising given the way that business was run in the first place. Good riddens.