Another Large Big Ten Play 10/22

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

CWood97

Forum Member
Jan 6, 2003
Michigan
Not common that I will have two of these very good sized plays back to back, but this one jumps out at me:

Purdue +8 with a lil bit on the ML also.

Those who like Hawkeyes vs Michigan should wait as the line is heading south. Can tell you already that UM/Iowa will be a no play for me. Decided by a field goal in the last minute either way.

Also looking at Michigan State and the Longhorns.

Bobmac

Forum Member
Sep 5, 2002
CWood, congats on the OSU big play and also the big Michigan win. Wow what a 4th quarter, I took your advice and parked at the golf course, got there about 8:15. I gotta say you guys have a lot of class, we had a blast.The only mistake I made was staying in Toledo :scared . Good luck this week.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

BuffaloBill

Forum Member
Aug 15, 2004
Cwood,

What is your reasoning for playing Purdue?

I think Wisky blows them out.

Also, I like Iowa by 10 points, and I think the Longhorns roll TTech big.

Thanks.

CWood97

Forum Member
Jan 6, 2003
Michigan
Glad to hear you had a good time Bobmac. That first half snoozer sure shifted gears in the 4th! I have maintained since my trip to Happy Valley in 97 that PSU fans are the classiest I have come across in my travels. Very knowledgable too. Always a good time when UM and PSU get together, glad to see the series resume.

BuffaloBill, I will try and write up some detail later but look at the history and you'll see that this is a road dominated series.

mw

Forum Member
Sep 29, 2000
dallas
Glad to see you like Purdue. It will be a fairly large play for me.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

gbp1979

The Grae
Forum Member
Oct 17, 2005
Columbia, SC
No offense, but I'm a little confused on the Purdue play! Did anything happen to Wisconsin that I don't know about? Purdue has looked pretty flat to me all season.

baltimore buc

Forum Member
Oct 16, 2001
Hudson, OH
CWood97 said:
Glad to hear you had a good time Bobmac. That first half snoozer sure shifted gears in the 4th! I have maintained since my trip to Happy Valley in 97 that PSU fans are the classiest I have come across in my travels. Very knowledgable too. Always a good time when UM and PSU get together, glad to see the series resume.

CWood - was that the 34-8 whippin' you put on us in the cold rain? I was at that game as well.

Like the Purdue play :clap:

BuffaloBill

Forum Member
Aug 15, 2004
CWood,

What do you think about Indiana this week?

I think they give OSU a real scare here, and maybe even win outright.

Thanks.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

CWood97

Forum Member
Jan 6, 2003
Michigan
BuffBill, no play on OSU/IU for me. I like to bet against Tressel away from the 'shoe, but they have covered the last two at Indiana. Terry H has em playing well, but this could be one of the rare instances where OSU can simply blow someone off the ball all game. Doesn't happen very much anymore, but when it does they look great.

Buc, yep that was the game. "Judgement Day" 1997.

GB, I can see why you would think its a head scratcher. Purdue is ready to turn this thing around. Wisci struggles vs true spread attacks (see BGU, MSU last year). Purdue has the talent on the DL to stuff the run and force Wisci to throw, which is all you need to do to slow them down. This will be a close one.

Irish

Green&Orange
Forum Member
Jan 8, 2004
OH
CWood
Good luck this week, Kind of leading the other way because it is at Wisky. Purdue has lost 2 home games in a row now they saddle up and head out west. The Wiscky team has shown they can score, while Purdue has looked IMO bad in their last 2 games. Not sure if this is the team they were billed to be and there is a little QB controversy for the boilmakers. Just my 2 cents, good luck with your plays and nice hammer last weekend.

Cheers
Irish

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

BuffaloBill

Forum Member
Aug 15, 2004
CWood,

I would be interested to know your thoughts about the Penn St./Ill game this week.

Thanks.

CWood97

Forum Member
Jan 6, 2003
Michigan
BuffaloBill said:
CWood,

I would be interested to know your thoughts about the Penn St./Ill game this week.

Thanks.

Lean to Illini. These Penn St players have not had much success in the past, and they consequently have not had to deal with a devastating loss that brings them down from an extreme high. Talent is there but their minds will not be this week. Could see this one being a dog fight. GL

CWood97

Forum Member
Jan 6, 2003
Michigan
Add Tennessee +3'
UM/Iowa over 50
OSU -15

Medium plays

and Mizzou is now a good sized play at +2'

GL today all.