Another POW

mikewho

Hustler
Forum Member
Oct 31, 2005
Been doing pretty well on my play of the weeks.

This week im going to have to go with the Bengals, theyre at home enough said. Although they did get spanked by NE couple weeks ago, Carolina has been on a roll since smith is back but with their running backs not a 100 percent bengals to me has an edge. Also carolina's defense havent been doing so well themselves, i think palmer is going do just fine sunday.

200* Cin -3

My system says this weeks play should be denver and oakland. But denver's line is very fishy i wouldnt be suprise if cleveland wins it outright. So with that said i im going to go with Oakland. They are bound to win one why not this sunday at home.

100* Oakland +3

Ok we all know my chiefs got their ass handed to them last sunday. But we are back at arrowhead stadium and my boys will not let that happen again. Everything is saying SD should win easily, uh uh not this sunday. Rivers is going to have a hard time this sunday believe that. With or without Trent Green we will win this game if not cover at least. I really think my chiefs will put a big W on the calender after the game. L J will have a good receiving game.

100* KC+6

Those are my top 3 plays of the week with Cincy being the strongest play. good luck to all.

mikewho

Hustler
Forum Member
Oct 31, 2005
adding 50* Play

3 team 10 pt teaser
Kansas City Chiefs +15
New England Patriots +4
Pittsburgh Steelers +7

20* Play

6 team 7 pt Teaser
Kansas City Chiefs +12 for Game