Any autograph experts out there

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

ndnfan

certified
Forum Member
Mar 4, 2001
Ohio
Any madjackers experts in the autograph field?

Reason I ask is that I'm trying to find out what actor's signature is on this movie poster I have. I originally knew but bought this several years ago and lost the paper that came with it. It's the only signature out of the nine on it that I don't know. I have a rough idea, but was wondering if there's any site where I could compare the sig to see if it's the actor or actress I'm thinking it could be it.

ndnfan

certified
Forum Member
Mar 4, 2001
Ohio
thx box, but not really what i'm looking for. Not trying to authenticate since I know it's real and not willing to pay to compare one especially since the actor i had in mind wasn't even listed in there list anyways. I think it's a lost cause, but thx nonetheless.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

ndnfan

certified
Forum Member
Mar 4, 2001
Ohio
thx Bahama and Lee. The movie is Rounders and I'm thinking it might be Michael Rispoli who played "Grama"

Here's a pic of the signature:

100_0007.jpg

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

ndnfan

certified
Forum Member
Mar 4, 2001
Ohio
tball....I think you nailed it. Hopefully can get a few others opinions. Thanks.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

AzizalSaqr

Forum Member
Aug 26, 2009
Goran Visnjic Signature

Goran Visnjic Signature

ndnfan...

I run a website and message board for Goran Visnjic, and have received his signature in person, I also have several copies I've obtained through charity events.

Goran never signs using a "G", choosing instead to only use his last name. The photo in the thread is also missing numerous Croatian accent marks he signs with, and thus does not resemble his signature.

Here are several examples of his true signature...

gv_photo_card_2.jpg

Elektraauto-1.jpg
gv_photo_card_1-1.jpg

JD/http://gogoranvisnjicatbleuprofond2.com/

Last edited:

Woodson

L I V I N
Forum Member
Oct 23, 1999
Blockchain
ndnfan...

I run a website and message board for Goran Visnjic, and have received his signature in person, I also have several copies I've obtained through charity events.

Goran never signs using a "G", choosing instead to only use his last name. The photo in the thread is also missing numerous Croatian accent marks he signs with, and thus does not resemble his signature.

gv_photo_card_2.jpg

Elektraauto-1.jpg
gv_photo_card_1-1.jpg

One hell of a first post! Welcome to MJ's and stick around! :mj06:

ndnfan

certified
Forum Member
Mar 4, 2001
Ohio
AzizalSaqr.....Thanks for the response and the pics of the sigs. Welcome to MJ's! While surfing for Visnijic's sig this morning I did run across the exact same as you posted, so you definitely confirmed it..thank you. Back to square one I guess. :mad:

Anyone that can come up with a Rispoli signed pic or something to see if my original thoughts might be right?

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

dawgball

Forum Member
Feb 12, 2000
Thanks for the welcome, glad I could help. Good luck on your search.

JD

Really. How did you find this thread based on that one minor post of his name?

That is a powerful search engine you're using or his name isn't mentioned very much.

Very curious to know how you did that.

AzizalSaqr

Forum Member
Aug 26, 2009
I actually just received a google alert message with a link back to the thread. I have Goran's name as well as a few other of his projects coded into the search and they provide me with some pretty interesting hits.

JD

tball

Forum Member
Apr 5, 2001
boston, ma
ndnfan...

gv_photo_card_2.jpg

Elektraauto-1.jpg
gv_photo_card_1-1.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XtuPvwBa2U#t=3m33s :shrug:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg