Any book put out totals anymore?

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Marco

Forum Member
Nov 29, 2003
What's taking them so long to get the totals out today.....last week they were up 45 minutes ago by this time....

Damn I gotta leave in about 15 minutes....

hawkeye

Forum Member
Jun 29, 2000
denver, co-usa
Most days lately for the last 2 weeks they have been slow putting them out or only part of them-some days they were putting added games totals up 1st?? Been weird lately

Marco

Forum Member
Nov 29, 2003
Ironic how slow lines can change the whole outcome of the day....

I was going to grab a piece of Boston First half over 101.5 and "if" bet the first half over of the Missouri game.....and then duck outta the house..

I waited and waited for the college lines to come out, had to leave within a half an hour.....

Decided to grab the Boston number and head out, it changed, I still took it at 102.5......then call in the Missu game later when the books finally decided to release them, after the Boston game comes in...

Boston half ends a loser on 102, could have been a winner with 101.5.....

Was going to roll over the win on the Boston game onto the Mizzu total with an "if" bet, but since it lost, decided to play a small two teamer with Mizzu game and the first end lost....Mizzu total won.

Cost me some dollars I wouldn't have lost otherwise, had I been able to just "if" bet the two and run out the door.

Of course I could have/should have grabbed the Boston total right away, assuming that the total wouldn't have changed on the confirmation screen from the initial winning total to the new losing total.......and from there just left the house and called in the Mizzu total later.....so in that sense, it's pretty much my own fault.

I did have two bets in the last three days change 1.5 points against me on the confirmation screen, neither of the changes effected the outcome of the games I wagered on, but it made me scratch my head and wonder if things were on the up and up.....

Awful tough to place an "If" bet when the lines aren't out yet.

How the hell is it a place like ********* can post 7 totals on games in a fictitious gambling website yet the books take how much longer to offer the same numbers for real wagering?

Seen a run of bad luck lately, I'm deciding to take a break, the books can come out with the numbers whenever they get done eating the donuts or whatever sundial they go by....I won't be betting them.......not that I'm totally blaming them for my own lousy choices, but certainly had circumstances went the same as other days and the numbers came out in a more timely fashion the results would have been different today.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Marco

Forum Member
Nov 29, 2003
I guess "W..a..g..e...r..l..!..n...e..." is a swear word now?