Any computer tech people need help

kneifl

Forum Member
Jan 12, 2001
Virginia
www.tradewithjon.com
I like to think I'm pretty good at this shit, but I've been working on this for a while and can't figure it out. I have a HP 5610 all in one printer and keep getting this message:

Error: 0xd05d010d

I have tried reinstalling the drivers, and have tried the #3, #6, and #9 resets with no luck. Is it time to buy a new printer?

Pisses me off I can't figure this out.

kneifl

DrRays

Forum Member
Aug 4, 2009
Software error. Go into the registry and remove all traces of the printer software. Do a fresh install.

kneifl

Forum Member
Jan 12, 2001
Virginia
www.tradewithjon.com

:142smilie :142smilie :142smilie

That is funny BBC, If you can believe it the ink costs about as much as the printer. Printers are cheap nowadays. I've got 2 boxes of ink (plus the ones that are in it) for this printer so I might just buy a new refurb one off ebay (about $60). I might give it (the broken one) to one of my IT techie friends and tell him to keep it or trash it, or I'll pay him $20 if it's fixed and he wants to return it just in case this happens again.

I'm sure this will give everybody a kick in the forum, I'm a cheap bastard and I love it. Fire away.

kneifl

Terryray

Say Parlay
Forum Member
You could donate it to Goodwill and get a pink slip reciept of it's fair market value to save for a tax deduction. That's what my sister-in-law was instructed by clerk at Walmart to do when she bought a printer that cost more than the ink. Just keep buying new printers and donate old one! But she is doing cheap ink refills for it now...and not sure on fair market value for broken printer. But worth the drive for other cheap bargains you will find!:mj07:

bsucards

BSU Cards
Forum Member
Sep 1, 2003
New Palestine Indiana
I like to think I'm pretty good at this shit, but I've been working on this for a while and can't figure it out. I have a HP 5610 all in one printer and keep getting this message:

I have tried reinstalling the drivers, and have tried the #3, #6, and #9 resets with no luck. Is it time to buy a new printer?

kneifl

Have you tried the hp universal print driver?

I still can't believe people are buying inkjets, buy a good home laser printer and you will be amazed, You pay about 150 dollars or so and you can get a good small office printer.

StevieD

Forum Member
Jun 18, 2002
Boston

kneifl

You might have tried this.

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/...c=us&dlc=en&product=441125&rule=46021&lang=en

Bet on MyBookie