any draft-niks that have comcast...

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"
go to your "on demand" menu....then "top picks"...then click on "nfl draft".....

they have 1-2 minute snippets of many prospects delineated by position....they give you some game footage of each guy...some combine footage and info...and some accomplishments for each player...and their opinion of where each will fall in the draft(which is wrong in some cases)....

still,it`s a pretty decent little thumbnail for brushing up on some of the players before thursday...

not a comcast fan,but this is a nice little perk......

well worth checking out....i was laying in bed last night unable to sleep and i stumbled onto this.....

good stuff...

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"
a guy i wasn`t really paying attention to looked very good on the film that comcast showed....

wr cobi hamilton from arkansas...they said he ran 4.56 at the combine but on film he looked like he ran away from defenders....i mean left em in the dust....might be game fast....long strider.....

a guy i would definitely look at in the middle rounds....

Trampled Underfoot

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 26, 2001
a guy i wasn`t really paying attention to looked very good on the film that comcast showed....

wr cobi hamilton from arkansas...they said he ran 4.56 at the combine but on film he looked like he ran away from defenders....i mean left em in the dust....might be game fast....long strider.....

a guy i would definitely look at in the middle rounds....

I saw some footage of the guy and he looked upset that he wasn't drafted already. I would pass but that's just me.

Bet on MyBookie