Any Opinions On A Juicy Sunday Dog Day Tease?????

"TheEdge"

Forum Member
Nov 16, 2002
Vegas brothels
I'm really starting to dig the double dog Teaser on Sunday-

TB +10

Tenn +13.5

The one weak link has to be the Titans, I can definitely envision the Black/silver lowering the boom on these overachievers and crushing them by 21 or more, although I think the odds of a 7 pt win are much much greater!!!

Go Get em freaks!

cooz3

Forum Member
Mar 2, 2002
boston
i wouldnt tease tampa unless it hits 4.5....then you have 10.5 ..which is a key number in my opinion...i can see philly winning by 10...and a push is a loss on a tease...

if your worried about tenn. why not tease oakland down to minus 1/2...???

i dont like to tease at all ..as i think 8 times out of 10 it looses ...but if you have to tease these games i would be careful with push numbers...like 3/6/7/10/etc....

good luck on your plays...cooz

txag

Forum Member
Sep 18, 2002
texas
that tease looks nice, but down worry you wont need all those points. both dogs win outright;)

"TheEdge"

Forum Member
Nov 16, 2002
Vegas brothels
Teasers are usually not even necessary

Teasers are usually not even necessary

An amazing stat is that 67% of the time- teasers that win and cover do so without needing the bonus points!

kbyoda

Forum Member
Jan 31, 2001
Bethesda, MD
I do like teasers ometimes and yes I know it is a sucker bet, but for some reson I have won more than I have lost over the years. I DO have a teaser myself this weekend in action....

Philly +3.5
Oakland -.5

That is what I would recommend for what it is wroth. Goodluck in what you decide to do

chuckles

Forum Member
Sep 6, 2002
ny
FORGET THE TEASE! I've found that for the most part they're NOT worth the aggravation (1 team wins/1 team loses). If I were going to tease anything I would tease Philly & Oakland. I agree with "cooz" regarding the little value of a teaser. That's why they call it a "tease". I think a safer bet would be to take half of your teaser bet, and buy the hooks for both FAVS. That's what I did early on Wednesday. Philly now up to 4 at Infinity

If you really like JUICY teasers, why not take a 13 point Special Teaser (I know it is offered at Infinity).

Eagles +9
Eagles/Bucs UNDER 47
Oakland +5 1/2
Raiders/Titans OVER 33 1/2

NOW THAT"S A JUICY FUN BET!

Whatever you decide, GL

Last edited:
Bet on MyBookie