anybody buy a "my pillow"?

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"
I broke down and ordered a couple...I generally don`t like foam pillows but I`ve always had trouble finding pillows that work for me....always used some sort of "down" or faux down...but they usually flatten out pretty fast...

my guess is I`ll be shipping them back....I figured,wth....nothing else works all that great for me...

Betone

Forum Member
Aug 24, 2004
Monument, CO
I bought one six months ago and I love mine, the wife did not like hers..... I may have just got lucky :lol:

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"
shockingly,they just came via usps.....in a small box rolled up in plastic...just took em out of the dryer.....

a little worried that they`ll be hot(polyester fill)....can`t tell yet because they`ve only been out of the dryer for 15 minutes....

I`ll update tomorrow...

The Mover

Forum Member
Mar 22, 2000
Detroit,Mi
My wife bought 2 a couple yrs. ago. I use to have a feather for at least 20 yrs. ( little rock ) & told her before using it that it's not going to work. Once again she proved me wrong, it's been great . Hope you enjoy !

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
shockingly,they just came via usps.....in a small box rolled up in plastic...just took em out of the dryer.....

a little worried that they`ll be hot(polyester fill)....can`t tell yet because they`ve only been out of the dryer for 15 minutes....

I`ll update tomorrow...
:popcorn2

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"
one night in the books....what I noticed immediately was that I had no problem finding a position for my head....the pillow was pretty easy to smush into a comfortable shape but I found that I was comfortable laying on it without much adjustment...it`s plenty soft but gives your head support...I`m a side and stomach sleeper(and most of the time a lousy sleeper) but this really worked well "the first night".....

the ad suggested that men get the "firm" pillow and women get the "medium"....so she got the medium...I tried em both and personally,i liked hers better...but mine was fine...they fit a bit tightly into a standard pillowcase but by morning things had loosened considerably(I think they also sell them in king size)...they can be washed frequently.....no smell that I could notice...

before last night I wouldn`t have given you a plug nickel for a polyurethane pillow...but apparently chopping the polyurethane up into small sections makes a huge difference...the one thing that I still question is whether the pillow will get "hot" when the weather turns....it`s been cool at night here and for now,the pillow was very cool to sleep on......we didn`t immediately put pillow protectors on because they fit snugly into the cases and are machine washable...but I think I`ll probably put protectors on tonight(just so used to using them)...

after one night,i`d say this guy might actually have something here....I usually have to drink a third of a bottle of "neuro sleep" to get to sleep at a reasonable hour...last night I fell out without it and slept straight through....but again,it was only one night....hopefully,this continues...I`m pretty impressed...

Bet on MyBookie