Anybody else notice??

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

mansamusa

Forum Member
Jan 16, 2009
No defensive players from the Big 12 were selected in the 1st round.
Hard to believe the 3 qbs from the Big 12 that were selected wont struggle dealing w the talent level that they will face in the NFL. RG3 may be able to adjust quicker than the others, but I cant see Tannehill or Weeden as viable starters for the next few yrs just because the defenses they faced lacked NFL-type talent, speed, depth.

bleedingpurple

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2008
Where it is real F ing COLD
No defensive players from the Big 12 were selected in the 1st round.
Hard to believe the 3 qbs from the Big 12 that were selected wont struggle dealing w the talent level that they will face in the NFL. RG3 may be able to adjust quicker than the others, but I cant see Tannehill or Weeden as viable starters for the next few yrs just because the defenses they faced lacked NFL-type talent, speed, depth.

One thing about Weeden, when you watch his highlights, he is never under any pressure and is throwing to the primary target. He never has to look off a defensive back, he just snaps the ball and fires to the primary target, what is he going to do in that shit Brown offense.

I didn't notice the Big 12 defense but I can't really even name a Big 12 defensive player.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

eeeerock

Forum Member
Oct 31, 2006
Great point and I totally agree but if ur Browns why not take a shot.

Been saying the same thing to my friends,you hear about the 3 qbs but all from the Big 12 besides Luck,but there was a reason the Big 12 Defense.
Not to mention Weeden rarely under center,think it was a bad pick,could have gotten him later,and had he not been there oh well.

jhawksoon

Forum Member
May 1, 2005
The Heartland
Besides Richardson, who I think is a stud, there wasn't a single offensive player from the SEC taken in the first round. Maybe same can be said of the SEC defenses that can be said of the Big XII offenses. :shrug: