Anybody else thinking KC tonight?

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

zealot

Vegas res
Forum Member
Dec 1, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Chargers can have strong moments but they're injury ridden right now and Arrowhead is a real tough place to play. KC has mini momentum and they only lost by a field goal in San Diego's house last month.

I'm leaning towards the home dog tonight. What are your thoughts on MNF tonight? And even your thoughts on the O/U which is currently at 44.5. :toast:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

MonsterNco

Forum Member
Jan 25, 2000
Las Vegas
Usually with a line like this I would take the dog. But all day my gut has been telling me San Diego. Rivers has played horrible by his standards this year and played poorly in their prior meeting. I think he will play well tonight hopefully the ribs are not bothering him too much. Can't see KC running away with this game so I think my worst case is a game that goes down to the wire with a chance to win.

The total seems high since their last 3 meetings have ranged from 31-37(the totals have been 45.5,45.5 and 44.5 the last three). The line opened at 44 and went to 44.5 at a lot of places, which could just be because it is a Monday night game. Probably will lay off the total but if 17 points or less are scored in the 1st I probably will play the second half over.

Good Luck

comfortable1

Useful
Forum Member
Nov 13, 2009
Only way to fly for me. Hoping for a repeat of last years MNF game between the same two.

KC 24
SD 20

Was there last year... double header with Royals game in the afternoon and Chiefs that night (stadiums share parking lot). Here's pic I took of Arrowhead between games. Gonna be rockin' tonight.

LDB

Forum Member
Nov 18, 2007
Bay Area, CA
SD will struggle on the road tonight... I have KC by 4 but think they win by double digits...

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

LetsMakeMoney

~Gambla~
Forum Member
Mar 6, 2005
Sin City
People are forgetting chargers have packers on tap i believe :shrug: This game will be close from start to finish,might go either way though

zealot

Vegas res
Forum Member
Dec 1, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
People are forgetting chargers have packers on tap i believe :shrug: This game will be close from start to finish,might go either way though
If anything I feel that the Chargers upcoming schedule will hurt their chances tonight. They play KC tonight, the Packers on Sunday and then they open Thursday Night Football against Oakland four days after they play the Packers.

The Chargers will play 3 games in the next 10 days. Not sure how much this will affect tonight but it's info to think about.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

zealot

Vegas res
Forum Member
Dec 1, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
I know a lot of people were on the SD side of things tonight but hot damn what a stellar night for me and a few KC/Under backers. The KC backers had absolutely no right coming out on top tonight but the game is NEVER over until the final whistle is blown and we happened to be on the right side of Rivers' insanely rookie mistake late in the game.

I went 5-for-5 on my bets on tonight's game. 3 bets were pre game and two were halftime. The halftime bets were made for half of my pre game bets because I had great opportunities for a nice middle on both the side and the total.

My bets for the night:

Pre Game
KC +3
KC/SD Under 44.5
2 team 6-point teaser - KC +9 and Under 50.5

Halftime
SD 2H -5
KC/SD 2H Over 21.5

I hit both middles and it was a good night. I DVR'd the game and had to watch the last two minutes of the game again. I thank you, Monsieur Philipe.

Cheers to the few KC siders. :toast:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg