Anybody have the scoop on Abron?

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
Not sure how they dug this guy up for a title shot but he's in against Erdei this week...6' 3" 35 yrs old. Erdei has a tough time getting stoppages and if this guy is even remotely good, it should go rds. The question is, is this guy even remotely good? I think it's a given he's not even world class based on close scores with scrubs but if he can box a little bit then it should go rds. Strictly interested on the over only. I've seen -150 8 1/2 and +105 9 1/2. I don't know enough about Abron to pull the trigger. ANY info will be appreciated.

Zerwas

Forum Member
Jul 19, 2007
The line jumpet out to me too.

The original line for 8.5 rounds was -120 each way. This line has moved down to -160 at most bookies for over 8.5...so if this move is a genuine representation of the chances that the fight ends after 8.5 anything +1?? for over 9.5 is certainly value....

Dont know too much about DeAbron though...from what I read in a fightreport he was knocked down and hurt by Manu Ntoh.

I already put a few bucks on the over...

ukgaz

Forum Member
Apr 12, 2008
Sacramento
From reading up on Abron most of his fights have been in Mississippi. He' had two in Colorado, One in Memphis and one in Missouri. He has not travelled very far. So going to Germany to take on a world champion will be a whole new experiance. I'm going on the Under

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg