Anybody like the under

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Macgruder23

Forum Member
Mar 28, 2008
buffalo ny
Stupid low line like they are begging for over $$ . This seems to win a lot in Nfl , so I'm a bit scared, good luck juji

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Iminforabuck

Forum Member
Jan 9, 2003
Canton, Ohio
Bullshit fouls, technicals and flag rants pushed this bitch over! By a friggin hook:142smilie

Sorry to hear you lost it. I completely agree with the bullshit technicals. Just let me say this: Never be afraid to buy a half point. Especially on days when there are so few games that an infinite amount of time can be spent setting lines. The hook came into play more than once out of 4 games today.

I'm always willing to spend 15-30 extra dollars to buy a line up like I did tonight to 208. I always buy hooks in football on 2.5, 3.5, 6.5, 9.5, 13.5, etc.

Like Blues Traveler said....."The Hook Brings You Back"

Fucker had no intention of talking about gambling, but buying the extra half has saved me thousands over the long haul.

Just trying to help. Good luck to you in the future.

Juji-gatame

Forum Member
Dec 28, 2000
El Paso, Tx, USA
Sorry to hear you lost it. I completely agree with the bullshit technicals. Just let me say this: Never be afraid to buy a half point. Especially on days when there are so few games that an infinite amount of time can be spent setting lines. The hook came into play more than once out of 4 games today.

I'm always willing to spend 15-30 extra dollars to buy a line up like I did tonight to 208. I always buy hooks in football on 2.5, 3.5, 6.5, 9.5, 13.5, etc.

Like Blues Traveler said....."The Hook Brings You Back"

Fucker had no intention of talking about gambling, but buying the extra half has saved me thousands over the long haul.

Just trying to help. Good luck to you in the future.

I didn't think it would be close. I do buy in football often though. You're right on:toast:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Iminforabuck

Forum Member
Jan 9, 2003
Canton, Ohio
I didn't think it would be close. I do buy in football often though. You're right on:toast:

Good luck to you in the future, brother. I will never admit to be up over the long haul. Just not down nearly as much if I had not bought hooks. I just enjoy gambling on sports so much that I can't help doing it sometimes and I'd like to think I've learned a thing or two in the past 20 years. Much love and respect to you and sorry for your loss.