Forum Member
Jan 8, 2002
Rehoboth Beach, Delaware
What kind of business?

What kind of business?

In some parts of Thailand the only phrases they know are:

"How much can you pay me???"

"GOOOODDDDAMNNNNNNNN"

"50 bhat" as you think you got a great deal on the new NSYNC CD and you get some dude you can barely understand singing karakoke.

"No Good Dearrllllll" Street vendor that tells you he will not take 25 bhat for his knockoff Tommy Hilfiger T-shirt.

But I guess it depends upon where in Thailand and what kind of business you want to do.

ronnieseah

Forum Member
Sep 2, 2001
singapore
Re: What kind of business?

Re: What kind of business?

DNOMYAR_5791 said:
In some parts of Thailand the only phrases they know are:

"How much can you pay me???"

"GOOOODDDDAMNNNNNNNN"

"50 bhat" as you think you got a great deal on the new NSYNC CD and you get some dude you can barely understand singing karakoke.

"No Good Dearrllllll" Street vendor that tells you he will not take 25 bhat for his knockoff Tommy Hilfiger T-shirt.

But I guess it depends upon where in Thailand and what kind of business you want to do.

thanks for your reply

i intend to go Cheng Mai, know a few people there.
discuss about restaurant, and guest house business.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

DNOMYAR_5791

Forum Member
Jan 8, 2002
Rehoboth Beach, Delaware
Ronnie, I am not sure what part of Thailand that is in. I was on Patong Beach. Tourist Paradise. Restaurants and clubs everywhere. Lots of shady people down there though. Good luck in your endeavors down there!

:D

djv

Forum Member
Nov 4, 2000
Very shady is all I will say. Done business there for 20 years. Well my company has. Been there many times. Make sure anything you do business wise. All the t's are crossed and never except cash unless at the bank.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg