Anyone Else Like The Phils?

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

jakejj

Forum Member
Nov 14, 2001
It seems as though everyone and their mother are on the Cubbies, but I think the Phils have a legitimate shot to get a "W" in this game. I like Duckworth in this spot and the Phils are playing with some confidence after beating Prior yesterday. The Cubs are a marginal team at best and I think Zambrano gets hit early and the Cubs have no choice but to go to their QUALITY bullpen! The total is at 10 so the books must feel that one of these teams is going to score some runs for the total to be at 10. I think the Phils lineup is capable of scoring alot of runs today!
Thoughts and opinions would be greatly appreciated! Good luck today!$$$$

chump

Forum Member
Oct 12, 2000
i agree, most are on the Cubs

but the main factor for me is that Jimbo is on Phily

what to do, what to do???

cubs are garbage

i don't have a clue

gl

Valuist

Forum Member
Aug 21, 2001
Mt. Prospect, IL
Looks like the Phils are playing a split-squad game. Lieberthal, Rollins and Giambi are not in the lineup. As for bullpens, the Cubs isnt good (4.28 home ERA) but the Phillies are worse (5.70 road pen ERA).

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

jakejj

Forum Member
Nov 14, 2001
I am looking for Duckworth to have a good outing today and pitch about 7 or 8 innings today. Hoping the Phils bullpen will see less action than the Cubs bullpen. Even with no Lieberthal, Giambi or Rollins in the lineup, the Phils have more pop in their lineup than the Cubs have. Phillies win this game 8-2!