anyone else scared to play atlanta?

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

SPIDER

Forum Member
Jun 4, 2004
i want to play the braves tonite but this expos team scares me. patterson can barely get out of the 3rd inning but these pesky expos seem to play everyone very tough.

any thoughts on this game?

spider

chuckdman

Forum Member
Sep 5, 2003
TO
Personally I like Atlanta tonight. I follow the Spos a bit and they definitely are a pesky team but at Home. they are nothing to amazing on the Road. I think the 2 Cubs/Montreal series made people think they are pesky but not so much. With patterson on the mound and a 3 game losing streak for Atlanta at home, Atlanta Runlien is nice. Wont take the killer -260+ juice but the runline is going to be a definite play for me.

Atlanta hits Montreal well. Patterson is nothing. Montreal bullpen is nothing strong as well. Atlanta should be burning after losing 3 straight to Philly.

Atlanta RL is my opinion

SPIDER

Forum Member
Jun 4, 2004
that is how was thinking just didnt want to lay the chalk, it burnt me last nite with anaheim.

thanks chuckman

spider

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

mjalam

Forum Member
Jan 30, 2003
Bay Area, CA
i kinda like the expos...don't trust atlanta right now..especially with furcal getting arrested

plus they haven't been hitting all that great lately and you know you'll get effort from the expos

just my opinion

TJBELL

Forum Member
Jul 22, 2001
Port Richey, Florida
I am!

I stopped hoping on a team after 2/3 losses. I used to figure they "were due!""

The only thing that was due then was money to my Bookie! :shocked: :shocked: :D

Pass for me. Good luck to whoever plays it!!!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg