Anyone else think the college game..

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

3 Seconds

Fcuk Frist
Forum Member
Jan 14, 2004
Marlton, NJ
Should adapt the NFL rule about out of bounds timing. Restart the clock after its set except the final 2 & 5 mins of the 2 & 4th Q's.

I like stopping the clock while they move the chains, so I want to keep that & do not want to go back to what they did last year on the change of possession thing, but they need to speed up these games a bit.

Steve's plays

Forum Member
May 8, 2002
NJ
Yes they do, especially now with all these teams with the spread offenses & passing the ball so much. These games are lasting way too long now.

RollTide72

June 8, 2013
Forum Member
Apr 4, 2002
Greenfield, IN
www.facebook.com
Shouldn't there be some separation from the pro game and college game?

The last time the "powers that be" tinkered with the time aspect of college football that fcuked up an entire season.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Cie

Registered
Forum Member
Apr 30, 2003
New Orleans

The last time the "powers that be" tinkered with the time aspect of college football that fcuked up an entire season.

I agree with you, but the games, especially televised ones, are too long these days imo.

3 Seconds

Fcuk Frist
Forum Member
Jan 14, 2004
Marlton, NJ

Not when games are running over 4 or so hours w/ some regularity.

Thats why I like keeping the stoppage for moving the chains, but stopping & keeping it stopped every out of bounds plays is a bit much anymore.