Anyone ever go 0-9?

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
That's my record in NCAA this season. Should I post my favorites as a fade for everyone else? I won't be laying anymore money on anything as that would simply be foolish. But I seem to have a knack ...I'm not even close! My 3 picks this week were Nebraska, UNLV, and UCLA. I think they lost to the spread by a combined 100 or so. As a result, Saul was whacked.... RIP. I obviously have no idea what I'm doing - but it seems to be even worse than that - the notion of just random 50/50 luck isn't even a possibility. I'm probably the only guy who can go 0-5 just by copying some of AR's picks when he goes like 10-6. ...It's really been an amazing run. No tickets cashed at all.

So I will go ahead and post what I like. It should make some money for someone.:SIB

WhatsHisNuts

Woke
Forum Member
Aug 29, 2006
Earth
www.ffrf.org
Don't sweat it Smurph. College is a bitch sometimes, especially if you bet dogs.

All that said: Please email your locks for next week ASAP!

BTW: Smurph, are you in Vegas this weekend? I'm in town if you want to meet up (thru Tues).

Last edited:

Skipper

BITCH!!
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2003
Knoxville
I am 3 for my last 12 after starting 7-1:shrug: . Typical NCAA though, you will hit a great week sooner or later

Old School

OVR
Forum Member
Mar 19, 2006
Years ago I had a 0-10 streak..

Can happen to anyone who gambles on sports for any long period of time..

99 out of 100 who gamble on sports lose.

It is as simply as that..

My suggestion..and you may follow this advise already..

Treat sports wagering just like you would a beautiful big breasted girlfriend..

"Give her the money and just let them roll"

good luck today..

hedgehog

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 30, 2003
TX
Years ago I had a 0-10 streak..

Can happen to anyone who gambles on sports for any long period of time..

99 out of 100 who gamble on sports lose.

It is as simply as that..

My suggestion..and you may follow this advise already..

Treat sports wagering just like you would a beautiful big breasted girlfriend..

"Give her the money and just let them roll"

good luck today..

one of the funniest quotes I have heard:142smilie lmao

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
Don't sweat it Smurph. College is a bitch sometimes, especially if you bet dogs.

All that said: Please email your locks for next week ASAP!

BTW: Smurph, are you in Vegas this weekend? I'm in town if you want to meet up (thru Tues).

I will post what I like as good fade alerts. Probably won't be as effective though, since there will be no money on it. I've never really been good at college. Never gone 9-0, that's for sure.

I'm probably here til Tuesday. We could meet for MNF? Get my contact from Jack...

Woodson

L I V I N
Forum Member
Oct 23, 1999
Blockchain
Hey bro! UCLA was 54 points off the line... Never saw it coming and I put it in on Monday. Some plays are just bad form the start... like my New Orleans Saints play today... never saw it coming...

Cie

Registered
Forum Member
Apr 30, 2003
New Orleans
I will post what I like as good fade alerts. Probably won't be as effective though, since there will be no money on it. I've never really been good at college. Never gone 9-0, that's for sure.

I'm probably here til Tuesday. We could meet for MNF? Get my contact from Jack...

I once lost 21 of 23 MLB plays over a 2 week period:scared :scared

GL going forward

jdp1152

Booo!
Forum Member
Nov 9, 2005
Northeastern, USA
smurph, I'm having on of those weekends. I missed all but one morning bet, missed most of college saturday bets (although recouped a lot on the Hawaii halftime line). Couple of years ago I submitted my wagers for the weekend and left for a wedding in Chicago. Checked scores at the airport sunday evening and realized that every single bet missed. Hopefully this weekend is the is the outlier.

#cruncher

Forum Member
Jul 26, 1999
New Orleans
Several years ago when I was in a bind and needed to win real bad...I thought I would use a a respected 'sheet' for the NFL one Sunday. I decided to pick 8 games from it...there were 16 games total. Well, to make a long story short, the sheet ended up going 8-8...and you guessed it, I ended up going 0-8. :scared.

dawgball

Forum Member
Feb 12, 2000
Somewhere around 98-99, I had a weekend where I went a combined 0-19-2 in college and NFL. It was right around the same time I found this place!:shrug:

AR182

Forum Member
Nov 9, 2000
Scottsdale,AZ
That's my record in NCAA this season. Should I post my favorites as a fade for everyone else? I won't be laying anymore money on anything as that would simply be foolish. But I seem to have a knack ...I'm not even close! My 3 picks this week were Nebraska, UNLV, and UCLA. I think they lost to the spread by a combined 100 or so. As a result, Saul was whacked.... RIP. I obviously have no idea what I'm doing - but it seems to be even worse than that - the notion of just random 50/50 luck isn't even a possibility. I'm probably the only guy who can go 0-5 just by copying some of AR's picks when he goes like 10-6. ...It's really been an amazing run. No tickets cashed at all.

So I will go ahead and post what I like. It should make some money for someone.:SIB

sorry to see this murph....

i keep saying that i'm not that good for people to blindly follow my picks...

BigFatLooza

Forum Member
Nov 1, 2006
Hey, don't sweat it!! This season, I've only been playing NFL and my record is 1-4-1 so far. But guess what? Even though your record may be worse than mine right now, I am probably down more than you! Even though you are 0-9 this season, I bet you aren't down $5,000 like me? I am probably the worst football bettor in the entire universe and I wish I were exaggerating!! I don't think anyone lost as much as me throughout my pathetic football betting 'career' (hence the username I have given myself). Seems like the posters on these boards are either up big, up a little, around even or at worse down just a little bit. There were times over the years when I would go 0-3, or 0-4 in a week or two and completely lose confidence in my picks only to end up following another gambler or even a 'service' that had been doing very well and end up following them on a losing week! It seems like I have the worst luck in the world! I wish I could quit but unfortunately I have way too much passion and enthusiasm for sports betting :(

Wilson

Forum Member
Feb 8, 2002
1813 Virginia St
I went 3-14 over the weekend...down 3K

It was one of those weekends where it was winding down in the 4 o'clock NFL games and I had three games active and was covering all three. I actually said to myself, they are all going to lose...they did. Then took Chargers and under for the Sunday night game.

Brutal.

Bet on MyBookie