Anyone look at props tonite ( Jon, IX bender...?)

magking

Forum Member
Oct 3, 2002
I havent seen anyone post props in a while.

Two that Im considering are

Duce Staley +45.5 yds over Barlow/Hearst ? Juice is high at -140.
IF you like Philly you figure alot of runs by Duce .

Owens -30.5 yds over Thrash. Hes been on fire and Manning torched Philly secondary recently.

Need to do more research but would appreciate input.

3fingerstony

Forum Member
Feb 25, 2002
Ontario, Canada
I am with you on Owens - yards. Went opposite & took the SF tandem of Running Backs. Staley has had a few good games running the ball, but I look for SF to stop the run as usual, & Andy Reid to try to get the ball in Duce hands via play action, screens & dump offs. Take a look at last year's game in SF. Duce & Buckhalter combined for 48 yds on 17 carries. Duce & Cecil Martin caught 12 passes out of the backfield. On the other hand, the SF tandem had 23 carries for 97 yds. I expect them to get more than 30 carries between them tonight as Mariucci tries to wear down the Philly Defense. GL which ever way you go. ANother good prop to look at is Garcia UNDER 22 completions. He only threw 24 passes in the last game & completed 14. With Philly D having extra incentive to help out the offense, they will be playing it tight.:)

UT-Longhorn

U.T. Texas Ex
Forum Member
Jul 13, 2002
Texas
Im taking SF to have more First downs than the Eagles......

Im also taking that there WILL be a score in the last two minutes of the first half........

good luck!:)

acehistr8

Senior Pats Fan
Forum Member
Jun 20, 2002
Northern VA
James Thrash over 4.5 receptions
$300/$330

Terell Owens v Thrash - Owens -33 yds receiving
$390/$300

Allen Iverson Total Points +3 vs. Jeff Garcia Passing Attempts
$280/$200

THE HITMAN

Forum Member
Dec 18, 2001
HOLLYWOOD, FL
Despite SF kicking inconsistencies, I am going with OVER fg's,
2 1/2 @ Pinnacle, 3 at a local and 31/2 @ Olympic.
Hit One.............THE HITMAN

magking

Forum Member
Oct 3, 2002
Owens is on a roll keep an eye on him for props, especially if niners playing a good defensive run team. Detmer seemed to favor throwing to Pinkston who got 6 recpts.

Broadway:

Sorry about a rough nite on Iverson bet who put up 41 fantastic pts only to see Eagles dominate and Garcia just keeps throwing and throwing and throwing.

Your a pro, and you know how it goes.

Books beware though:

"We'll get you my little pretty"

Bet on MyBookie