Anyone own a Wii??

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

3 Seconds

Fcuk Frist
Forum Member
Jan 14, 2004
Marlton, NJ
Thinking about buying one & wonder what the thoughts out are on the system.

While I realize graphically it is up to par with PS3 & 360, but it looks like it would be a lot of fun.....

tpaine07

<3gambling<3
Forum Member
Apr 13, 2005
IL
yea, i'd like to know too, im gonna buying a ps3 or wii i think too for something to do at school...

vinnie

la vita ? buona
Forum Member
Sep 11, 2000
Here
we got one but I don't play it not sure what you want to know :shrug: we haven't had any problems with it

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Agent 0659

:mj07:
Forum Member
Dec 21, 2003
Gym rat
Strangely enough, I just played one tonight at my Nephews Bday party. Been interested in the Golf one. I couldn't even last one hole, it was that bad.

Wanted to try the boxing and others but they started opening presents.

Anyway, just a very small sampling but I didn't like it.

vinnie

la vita ? buona
Forum Member
Sep 11, 2000
Here
Strangely enough, I just played one tonight at my Nephews Bday party. Been interested in the Golf one. I couldn't even last one hole, it was that bad.

Wanted to try the boxing and others but they started opening presents.

Anyway, just a very small sampling but I didn't like it.

you got a double bogey and quit :mj07:

BobbyBlueChip

Trustee
Forum Member
Dec 27, 2000
Belly of the Beast
Agent got a bogie and therefore, the entire console is a fraud.

It seemed cool, but the Wii's primarily for ltykes.

I've got the PS3 - NCAA 08 is the shizzle

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

3 Seconds

Fcuk Frist
Forum Member
Jan 14, 2004
Marlton, NJ
Yeah I realize it is aimed at younger audiences, but I wanted something the wife might actually enjoy playing & I know she likes all those old Mario Bros games....hell I still think Mario Kart is one of the funniest games I have ever played.

I already have the 360, just wanted something that played those mindless fun games.....looked like the Wii fit the bill.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

JCDunkDogs

Forum Member
Sep 5, 2002
L.A. Area
I don't own the Nintendo console (won't type the name, or say it). But two of my friends do, and they love it. I hear Paper Mario and Rayman Rabbits are lots of fun.

FINFAN

Forum Member
Jun 28, 2007
Yeah I realize it is aimed at younger audiences, but I wanted something the wife might actually enjoy playing & I know she likes all those old Mario Bros games....hell I still think Mario Kart is one of the funniest games I have ever played.

I already have the 360, just wanted something that played those mindless fun games.....looked like the Wii fit the bill.

I have owned the Wii since last November, my wife plays it mostly. She also loves the Mario kind of games & Paper Mario was pretty awesome actually. I stick to stuff like the boxing so I can take some aggression out without having to beat my wife.....:nono:

It's just something different & if you already have the 360, it might be worth checking out for a while. It's also half the price of the PS3.
It's also cool to play some of the games with friends if you know other people who are into video games. The novelty will probably wear off soon, but I'm glad I got mine...

Oh yeah, you can also surf the web with it and download old school nintendo games for $5-$10 a piece. I know you can play them for free online if you really wanted, but something about playing Super Mario Brothers on my big screen just cracks me up. The last time I played as a kid, it was on a 19" TV & I thought it was the baddest thing ever.

Anyways, hope this helps.....

SixFive

bonswa
Forum Member
Mar 12, 2001
BG, KY, USA
my kids saved up and bought one this summer. It's really a lot of fun. Played 9 holes on the there this morning and I was 3 under, and I also bowled a 260 with a stretch of 8 strikes in a row. Tennis is fun too, and baseball is ok.

I hear that Legend of Zelda is awesome, but I don't own that yet.

I actually have a sore shoulder now from playing the wii! :142smilie

signalcaller

Forum Member
Mar 10, 2004
Just bought Tiger Woods for Wii and its awesome. Takes a while to get used to but once you do you can play for hours. Very realistic also

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg