Anyone see KCWOLF?

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Jerwin#2

Forum Member
Jul 20, 2000
milwaukee, wi, usa
i respect his capping abilities and was wondering if anyone has heard from himor using a different screen name. Looking forward to getting back wagering on college foots and pro's.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

djv

Forum Member
Nov 4, 2000
He is now in the service business. Believe that was annouced here about two weeks back. That makes about 4 maybe 5 we lost. So buckel up your belt and start studing hard. There are others that can help. Will mention no names pick a couple and follow them see what you like best. But do some work for your self please. It will help you understand there plays to.

JEFF

Forum Member
Dec 30, 2001
That makes about 4 maybe 5 we lost

The toughest loss may have been JT Sneaks. Dude is an animal in NBA hoops. He was so good, I'd consider paying for his picks, which is a big reach for me personally.

Did he have a NBA service this year, and if so, anyone know how he did?

hellah10

WOOFJUICE
Forum Member
Oct 24, 2001
Toledo
JEFF said:
The toughest loss may have been JT Sneaks

Damn right he`s the biggest loss. Talk about locks! Sneaks is god of Hoops, simple as that. Never have I met such a great capper in hoops...NEVER!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Jerwin#2

Forum Member
Jul 20, 2000
milwaukee, wi, usa
im disappointed that these guys are now charging for their picks.
oh well, what can you do.

Is tiger still keeping track of nfl and ncaa records of each capper on here?

I've missed alot since last year! i see some new cappers and some old veterans. good luck to all this year and ill be in and out all year.

Bama6895

Roll Tide Roll
Forum Member
Jan 29, 2001
Birmingham, AL
JT was a tough loss. I really enjoyed his picks and commentary. He was so damn good at NBA, it was scary. Of course that is why we lost him.

As for KC, he is the man when it comes to NFL. I do not know how many times I have been short on time in handicapping the NFL (I focus on NCAA) and I have simply just taken what KC lists. Those times I have done that, I have won. If he is on the other side of a game I like, I recheck the game.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

TCSN

Forum Member
Apr 5, 2002
GREED? You can't be serious. What is wrong with someone making a living at something they're good at?

taipans

Forum Member
Jun 15, 2000
NY
There was a time here when paying for services was as looked down upon as anything you can imagine. Now, all it takes is a couple of posters to go on a good run and all of a sudden they are professional gamblers and have to get paid for their turn of good luck. Madjacks is turning into the minor league of message boards where guys are just using it for a springboard to start getting paid somewhere down the line. When will this end?