Anyone see that B-crap Domi Hit?

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

ZigZag

Forum Member
Dec 17, 2000
VA
That was a serious cheap shot. They need to drop a serious fine and susp on his ass.

He didn't even have the fricken puck and he gets knocked out and put on a stretcher. Total crap!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

ZigZag

Forum Member
Dec 17, 2000
VA
Toronto was in the perfect position. Up 3-1 cruising to victory and all the momentum then Domi gives the ole elbow to the dome and Now NJ is seriously pissed.

NJ was down because of the loss now they are motivated to hit and come out on fire.

Cheap shot and stupid move.

selkirk

Forum Member
Jul 16, 1999
Canada
Domi I thought played a tough a good game, until the hit. it did take away from a good game and the momentum.should be a good series the rest of the way.
thanks
selkirk

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

thepoolguy

Forum Member
Feb 13, 2001
Halifax, NS, Canada
Katts is 100% correct, nobody is going near Stevens.

The problem I have with this is that Domi, one of Toronto's worst players takes out Neidermier one of NJ's best and most important. As a team Toronto gets a 7 second penalty in a 2 goal game, and now Neidermier could potentially be gone for the series. This reminds me of the NFL playoffs where Siragusa took out Oakland's QB and got a 15 yard penalty, big deal. If the leagues don't address this it could potentially get worse.

Way out West

Forum Member
Dec 6, 2000
Vancouver,BC,Canada
Niedermayer walked out of the dressing room with his teammates. Not sure on his status for the next game, but I will go out on a limb here and say Devils win series in 6. Scott Stevens hasn't made the hits in this series as he did in the previous series, but this is the kind of thing that will spark himself and the Devils. As long as the hits stay clean and Stevens or any other Devil for that matter doesn't try to get payback with a cheap shot, this is just the boost the Devils need. Domi's a jackass, took all the momentum away from the Toronto win. First few minutes of the next game should be interesting, I know I will be watching.

Forum Member
Totally agree with your thought Way out !
smile.gif
Your words resume my thinking: NJ in six and Toronto lost the momentum (and the series) with 7 sec left yesterday....

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg