anyone see that bs in the braves game?

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

checkraiser

Forum Member
Nov 8, 2001
clifton park, ny
andruw on 2nd 0 outs, matt franco hits a shot up the middle headed for center field but blob of an ump can't get his fat ass out of the way and ball hits him, dead ball by rule. so instead of one run in or at very least 1st and 3rd 0 out its 1st and 2nd 0 out. Next batter gets blatant ball four called for strike so instead of bases juiced 0 out he goes on to fly out and of course my cousin Vinny the leagues most pathetic hitter goes on to hit into the ever popular inning ending dp. No runs. Thank you blue.

USC Gamecock

Forum Member
Dec 5, 2000
Williams-Brice
Checkraiser,

You hit the nail on the head when you said my cousin Vinny ain't worth a chit. He has failed to come through so many times this year that I've lost count. What a rat bastard. It's amazing what hapens when you take him away from that mountain air.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

checkraiser

Forum Member
Nov 8, 2001
clifton park, ny
This atlanta lineup is shit tonight, 3 lousy hits of this guy, 2 came in the inning the umps screwed them. UNREAL. Exept andruw and franco the rest of the order is 0-15 SWEET.
this game goes good with my other losers tonight Montreal (colon can't get anybody out) toronto, and i'm sure the yankees will blow it.
pathetic night
sorry for the vents but its sad.