Anyone up for a game of WarRationale?

slim pickins

Forum Member
Apr 2, 2002
Things are gettin' way to serious here in the general forum.
Let's all play a game of WARationale! :)

Madjack, got one of those Anhuesers left on ice?

03_06_04_WARationale.jpg

TossingSalads

Forum Member
Apr 24, 2004
um no Bluemond there were no Iraqui'son those plains.

No tie between Osama and Iraq all though you did hear your Government say it, they have taken that back. There is more of a connection between the Bush Family and the Bin Ladens.

Eddie Haskell

Matt 02-12-11
Forum Member
Feb 13, 2001
Cincinnati
aclu.org
Hey Blue, how's life been doin down in Cullman. Many would consider Tim McVeigh a terrorist. What do we do now, invade Nebraska or whatever state this murderer was from? Everyone of us on this board, right, left and me in the middle, wants to see the perpetrators of 9-11 caught, given a fair trial, then hung, burned alive, drowned and prodded with an electric cattle prod (hows that for an unbiased attorney. Hell sounds like I'm from Cullman)

Were spending time, money, energy and killing both Americans and Iraqis when we should be directing our attention to whomever did 9-11. When we catch em then we can find out their associations, etc. It may very well be that Hussein had connections to Al Quida. Maybe others. But it seems to me we are putting the cart before the horse in Iraq. You know it kinda reminds me of the tough kid in school who just started beating up everyone around him out of frustration when he couldnt find the kid who actually pee'd in his locker.

Well Greg Sirc, it was me, Eddie Haskell, that skinny little 5th grader who wizzed all over your science book back in Ms. Dreilings class at old St. Paschal Baylon school. Ha Ha. I've held my dirty little secret for 40 years until now. I feel free and liberated. Too bad Benjamin Capretta took a few in the chops at recess cause Greggy boy couldn't figure out who did it. I just hope Fletcher isn't Greg Sirc or I could be in big trouble.

Speaking of wizzing, I heard on the radio today that Moises Alou pees on his hands to harden them. Jeez, I do that anytime I have more than 6 LaBatt. However, I was thinking of e-mailing Chris Berman for the next time he refers to Alou on sportscenter as Moises "dont need" Alou. How's that? Lame or cute?

Eddie

Bluemound Freak

WAR EAGLE!
Forum Member
Oct 9, 2001
North Alabama
You know it kinda reminds me of the tough kid in school who just started beating up everyone around him out of frustration when he couldnt find the kid who actually pee'd in his locker.

Mr. Haskell, I have been real good as of late. I hope all is well with you and yours. I think I have not laughed as hard as I did after reading this as I have in days maybe even weeks. That was a good one. I personally, and I know it is hard to believe after I threatened to beat you to a pulp after a short drive to Alabama and a beer, but I really am a peacefull man. As I have quit drinking and gotten all cleaned up on the inside and out. I was the kid who always broke up the fights between the bully and the little kid by reminding him that I may not be able to kick his ass by myself but me and a few friends know where he lives ( comes from being a sneaky little Italian )!

Anyways Ed, you know as well as I do that it is just going to have to stand that you and I will from time to time disagree on a subject or two and this is one of them. I am a supporter of President Bush, Right or Wrong I support the man. Although I do not agree with all of his policies, I do believe it is easier to get through bad situations like the ones we are now dealing with if you have a little support.

So with that I will bid you a good day from my lovely little southern home, Cullman Alabama.

Your bud
Blue!

Bluemound Freak

WAR EAGLE!
Forum Member
Oct 9, 2001
North Alabama
By the way Ed, did you know that you can whiz on your feet to kill athletes foot. Try it while you are in the shower, urine is a strong anti fungal and will have you up and running in no time flat.

OR you could just buy some Dessenex! That would be my choice! :D

Last edited:

dr. freeze

BIG12 KING
Forum Member
Aug 25, 2001
Mansion
how bout this one:

OIL

OIL to harvest the crops, fuel the ships/trucks to feed the world.

OIL to fuel hospitals to train people to heal the world and heal the world themselves

how about this one:

Certain terrorists by the name of Hussein were defying us after resolutions were passed OVER 20 TIMES

funny how you can leave out the pertinent reasons any one of which gives full legitimacy to doing what we did

Bet on MyBookie