Anyone used Tattersalls (Tattsbet.com)?

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Leggyguy

Forum Member
Aug 13, 2001
server41.hypermart.net
They say they are Australia's largest private company, etc etc, but can anyone confirm they are any good. That they pay out well, etc etc?

Thanks for any help.

Their lines for basketball are quite amazing, (they were offering 7.50 on todays Magic - Raptors game, for example, while the spread everywhere else is around 3.50 - 4, and sometimes they do even better).

I really dare not try them, however, unless someone can say they have used them successfully, too. So, thanks for all replies.

MrChristo

The Zapper
Forum Member
Nov 11, 2001
Sexlexia...
I'd love to tell you....

I'd love to tell you....

BUT;

I am in an "invalid jurisdiction (AU)" and it won't let me register :shrug:

Very weird being in Australia and all. What kind of company won't let people in their own country register with them...(Besides the US, that is :D )

Orlando +7.5
Lakers -1.5 were the lines, so I will make some inquiries myself ;)

Leggyguy

Forum Member
Aug 13, 2001
server41.hypermart.net
are well, you see . . .

are well, you see . . .

I can answer that myself MrChristo.

About 3 months ago the Aussie govt. made it illegal for Aussie based sports books to allow new accounts from Aussie citizens. Try opening one with SportsTab or any Aussie book, and you will have problems.

Another (british) sports betting forum which I visit had raging arguments about the subject, as I remember. I can imagine lots of betting Aussies who won't be voting that lot in again.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

MrChristo

The Zapper
Forum Member
Nov 11, 2001
Sexlexia...
Is that right?

I've got accounts with Canbet, Centrebet, SportOdds and TABSports, all of which are Australian based.

I'm fairly sure the Gov. only made it illegal to wager on games once they have started (ie. Live Betting).

And, as an aside, I voted for them, and they made me a healthy profit, paying 2.80 :D :D , at, ironically, Centrebet!

If it's any help, all the other Oz books that I'm with pay quickly and with no hassles, so I would assume this mob would be the same.

With that much variety in the lines I'd certainly be looking at joining ;)

Good luck with it anyway.