Apology to Bahama Mama

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Private Petey

Forum Member
Mar 4, 2002
Bahama Mama, i'm sorry for saying that your signature line about menstruation/bleeding was distasteful and I also apologize for saying you aren't feminine. Hopefully we can let bygones be bygones and have a good time at the party! :)

PP

Patternseeker

Forum Member
Oct 15, 2001
hey pp, or, like, dick

hey pp, or, like, dick

sure you arent a relative of beantown?

and mama's got more than 3 bad tempered friends on this board.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

AR182

Forum Member
Nov 9, 2000
Scottsdale,AZ
Private Petey,

Anytime I need info about info on Vegas rooms or entertainment I go to www.lvol.com. You might want to try that site.

When I was thinking of moving to Arizona I called the chamber of commerce for the various cities that I was thinking of moving to. They sent me packages highlighting the good points of each city. I'm sure a city like Las Vegas gets many calls from people thinking of moving there. They probably have alot of info to send. Give them a call.

Don't know how old you are but I will give you a tip that if you want to be successful in life you should do things on your own. Nobody is going to help you, you have to do it yourself. For example if you are interested in attending UNLV, you should call them up & see what info they can send you. If you want to know info about what buses run by UNLV ask them or call the bus company. You should do as much research as you can before you get to Vegas. Get addresses & phone numbers of things you need before you arrive in Las Vegas, & then when you get there you will know exactly where to go(that sounds funny).

I will give you a motto that I learned the first day on my job, as a salesman. " PLAN YOUR WORK, WORK YOUR PLAN". You might think those words are corny, but I guarantee you if you follow those words in either your personal life, or in any business you may decide to start, or even gambling, you will be successful.

Good Luck

Private Petey

Forum Member
Mar 4, 2002
props

props

Major props go to AR182 for producing some great info. Also, I don't think your motto is corny at all, I think it makes a lot of sense!! Thanks AR182!!!

PP

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

TJBELL

Forum Member
Jul 22, 2001
Port Richey, Florida
AR182, good info man!!!

The motto I learned in the Wholesale Club business is:

IF YOU FAIL TO PLAN, YOU PLAN TO FAIL!!!!!!!!!!

boy, how true that is!!!!!!!

marine

poker brat
Forum Member
Jul 13, 1999
Fort Worth, TX
the SEVEN P's

the SEVEN P's

For Private Petey-

Prior Proper Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance

now say it ten times very fast