AR182 where are you

doncartmill

Forum Member
Sep 6, 2007
Hey, missed your incisive analyis of games last week and looking FWD to something in wk 11
Still can't get over how you called the Navy /Duke game in wk 9 "Brilliant"

AR182

Forum Member
Nov 9, 2000
Scottsdale,AZ
Hey don,

I have a problem with one of my rentals as the poor economy has caught up with me as one of my tenants lost his job....Since he & his family (wife & 2 kids) have been with me since 2000 & never gave me problems , I didn't think it was right if I just threw them out on the street....So I decided to eat the rent until he finds a job & use my gambling funds to offset the missing rent to pay the mortgage on that rental.....Hopefully he will find another job quickly because I miss the action since football is the only sport that I gamble on....

Thanks for your post don & good luck....

lowell

Forum Member
Jul 6, 2003
shows a lot of character not kicking them out on the street. you are one of the good guys.

Full court press

Genuine
Forum Member
Dec 3, 2009
Great Lakes
I just hope that Jennifer shows up in my thread once in a while. You are one guy here that I would love to meet some day.

You going to look at college hoops this year??

joefrog91

Rah, Rah, TCU!
Forum Member
Nov 13, 2002
Waco, TX
Good job Al. My uncle would have tossed them out. I don't know if he still has rent houses or not. I remember when I was younger he would tell me about going through his rent houses and changing all the lights to low watt bulbs. He would also threaten to deport his renters if they didn't come up with the rent each month. He is a hard SOB.

Radio

Forum Member
Aug 16, 2005
First Class Move

First Class Move

Thanks for what you are doing. Best of success to you.

AR182

Forum Member
Nov 9, 2000
Scottsdale,AZ
Good job Al. My uncle would have tossed them out. I don't know if he still has rent houses or not. I remember when I was younger he would tell me about going through his rent houses and changing all the lights to low watt bulbs. He would also threaten to deport his renters if they didn't come up with the rent each month. He is a hard SOB.

Thanks for your comments guys....

Joe....I've evicted tenants also for non-payment of rent, but will work with tenants if they have been with me for any length of time & have a good history with me....I also believe in treating my tenants with respect & will never threaten them....I guess I look to have a different type of relationship with my tenants than what your uncle looks for in his tenants....

Trampled Underfoot

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 26, 2001
Thanks for your comments guys....

Joe....I've evicted tenants also for non-payment of rent, but will work with tenants if they have been with me for any length of time & have a good history with me....I also believe in treating my tenants with respect & will never threaten them....I guess I look to have a different type of relationship with my tenants than what your uncle looks for in his tenants....

That very commendable.

Bet on MyBookie