MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

dr. freeze

BIG12 KING
Forum Member
Aug 25, 2001
Mansion
Arafat is as bad as Putin?

are you kidding me?

lmao that says where you are coming from and pretty much discredits anything and everything you say

Master Capper

Emperior
Forum Member
Jan 12, 2002
Dunedin, Florida
Dr. Freeze,

Typical myopic Republican response that again attacks someone that has opposing views different than your beliefs. Putin has destroyed the democracy of the Soviet union and of course you have turned a blind eye toward his abuses of the minority populations of the former USSR. Going through most of your post in this Political forum shows that you have a very one sided point of view that discredits facts about issues sort of like George Bush. Please feel free to justify Putin's atrocities committed against the minorities in the Soviet Union are they all terrorist since many do not agree with his censorship of ALL television and newspapers thus they deserve to be persecuted? Russia still ranks in the top 10 for torture of their own citizens so please excuse me for comparing such a wonderful man as Putin with Arafat. In the future why dont you try to take the blinders off your eyes and feel free to dig in and get all the facts before you attack other s for their views.

dr. freeze

BIG12 KING
Forum Member
Aug 25, 2001
Mansion
Arafat advocates the extermination of a population and supports terrorism......

I don't see Mr. Putin doing this. I don't agree with all of Mr. Putin's policies but to compare his policies with Arafat brainwashing a population to blow up innocent civilians is preposterous and absolutely ignorant.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

djv

Forum Member
Nov 4, 2000
Putin is using the terror as a excuse to move back wards in Russia. As you here what he says and is doing I would say he wants to go back about 15 years. If that happens it's another win for terror. And what scares me it could happen here if we just add a little more to the patriot act we can go back many years.