Ari/sea Too Easy?

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

BigSix

Forum Member
Jul 24, 2002
Somebody tell my why I shouldn't take SEA -4.5 HUGE. It's concerning me because it looks too easy.:scared

theGibber1

Forum Member
Aug 27, 2001
Dallas TX
im not touching that game..

your looking at a home dog who was blown out the week before.. yes there D is horrid.. but i suspect they may step up a bit at home especially after last weeks debacle..
meanwhile zonas O looked good... 363 yrds passing and 3 tds on the road isnt bad. even if it was detroit.
take away the INT and two fumbles it could have been a different game.. i do like the over though

or maybe your right and it will be a blow out??
:shrug:

good luck

gib

BigSix

Forum Member
Jul 24, 2002
Gib, Thanx for the great input! I think the 90+ heat won?t help either.

One comment about the 363 yrds passing. If I'm not mistaken. out of concern for Emmit, DET stacked the box most of the game and their secondary got toasted.

I do agree if it wasn't for the TO's and 70+ yrds of penalty's ARI would have won the game.

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

BigNick

Forum Member
Jan 11, 2003
Bay Area
Lets not give the Card's to much credit here. The line (-4.5) is very attractive and rightly so; two teams heading in opposite directions.

Arizona: The Card's looked good as 3 point dogs against a poor Detroit defense and still they had no shot. Why? Age? Lack of a D-line? All of these factors played a part in the loss, and will continue to plague the hapless card's in what will be a very long year. The o-line is injured, what should be the strength of the team is clearly the weakness and you have to question the cohesiveness of a highly taunted O-Line that has yet to live up to the hype. Emitt can only do so much and behind this line, which is an upgrade from what he has had in Dallas the last few weeks, He will probably have a solid year. I have to question a QB who appeared more concerned with Fantasy stats than winning. Many people would say that the bonehead play of the week goes to Q Carter of Dallas for calling a Timeout one second before the 2:00 warning, yet at least he was aware of a thing called the play clock. Blake had four delay of game penalties and had to use two timeouts to prevent more, oh but he did have 30+ points in all my fantasy leagues. Good luck to this one man highlight without three of his key receivers. Larry Foster and Kevin Kasper are listed as doubtful with ankle and back injuries, respectively, and Brian Gilmore is questionable with a knee injury. That?s right A. Bouldin, wasn't giving a starting role following the best WR debut in NFL history. Fortunately, by way of injury (obviously not good coaching, this is Arizona!) AQ will probably get a start. On Defense the Cards look strong at linebacker. An analysis of the Card's D can probably stop here as they would have trouble tackling a three legged dog, let alone S. Alexander.

Clearly there are one or two concerns in Seattle. Is the line great without two solid bookends, sure they have Jones at LT but is Womack a stud on the right side? With Springs out can the secondary stop big play makers? The Seahawks look good against Arizona. The poor showing by Seattle fans (15,000 empty seats in opener) makes the home field advantage almost a non-factor, will they ever have home field support with no fans in the stands. The 90+ heat in Arizona could play a factor even though that is relatively cool for Phoenix and any pro Player should be familiar with playing in heat.

I have to like this line. Alexander is going to run hard, Hasselbeck is going to have another consistent, albeit not dominating performance and even though the Card?s may put up some numbers the Seahawks are going to be motivated by a weak NFC West and the strong lure of their first Championship in some time. Holmgren?s job is on the line

Seattle (-4.5...Bet365) 3+Units
:moon:

Last edited:

BigSix

Forum Member
Jul 24, 2002
AWESOME write up BigNicK! Thanx!
I'm ready to lock and load.
:thumb:

JEFF

Forum Member
Dec 30, 2001
Seahawks looks pretty damn good to me in this one. I already got one in at 4' cuz you knew the line was going to go up -- and probably will go up to 6 or so by kickoff.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
put the house and kids on the MoneyLine....and the car on the -4.5 ......Seahawks are a dam good team......not getting much credit...but you watch...they'll make the playoffs this year :p

and btw....can get -4.0 at Pinnacle.....wow :eek:

Last edited:

BigSix

Forum Member
Jul 24, 2002
I'm a bit concerned since SOME of the great MJ cappers are on the other side, all the consensus sites show SEA as a huge public play, and someone once said that "traps are found in road favorites" .

But....

I'm pulling the trigger BIG time, this looks like easy money.

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

BigSix

Forum Member
Jul 24, 2002
WTF, SEA is blowing out ARI and probably has about 5 yards of offense??? Sheesh. Not what I expected at all.

BigNick

Forum Member
Jan 11, 2003
Bay Area
Unfolding as to be expected.

Seattle D is great, every aspect of Arizona sucks!

This is simply an early oppurtunity of many people, assuming that Seattle is not for real. I think they are for real, coupled with a poor arizona team = Big money!

I had Seattle -4.5 (4 units)...actually it was 7U and a big parlay. After the Boise St. game I was unsure about my one big play on NFL, but I pulled the trigger. It is looking like a great choice

Last edited: