Ariz. vs Stan. CRUNCH TIME

Chachi

Forum Member
Feb 3, 2001
Cherry Hill, NJ USA
I seems that as we approach the end of the season, that the better teams are winning & winning BIG :bigear:

Tonight its Stanford's turn :spotting:

Quick Stat:

VS top ten: Stan 2-0
Ariz 0-3

Vs top thirty Stan 4-1
Ariz 2-6

bgold13

The BestBradley
Forum Member
Nov 1, 2000
encino, ca
what does stats vs top 10 have anyhthing to do with this game?
ASU has played one team in the top ten anyways, kentucky wasnt top 10 when they played each ohter and that game was the first game of the year in maui. Not sure why you would think stanford is the better team, considering both are tourney bound and they played a game that was a buzzzer beater away from a cardinal loss in tempe (which is no home court) and ASU always plays Stanford well at Maples

Last edited:

johnnyonthespot

Forum Member
Feb 6, 2002
Cottonwood Heights, UT
I keep hearing that ASU always plays Stanford hard at Maples; this is what I show for the games at Maples going back to 99:

1/31/2002 Stan. 90 AZ St. 81
3/10/2001 Stan. 99 AZ St. 75
1/6/2000 Stan. 86 AZ St. 67
2/25/1999 Stan. 87 AZ St. 77

Stanford 4-0 with 1 game in single digits. What am I missing? :shrug: :shrug:

gjn23

Forum Member
Mar 20, 2002
So. Cal
What are you missing???

The fact that you are reading an ASU guy's thread who loves his team tongiht vs Stanford. (Homer). Plus his anti-UA pick in loving Cal BIIIG. Hey, anything can happen but the facts are the facts, UA has won something like 12 straight vs Cal and ASU has not been close at Maples.

You are correct they get pummeled at Stanford and they have struggled vs top teams this year. ASU game is Diougu inside, that's it. Stanford is well coached....what does this mean???? Plenty of tape watched by Monty of the UA/ASU game....1-3-1/2-3 zone vs these guys, pack it in and force them to shoot from the outside.

Stanford rolls.

ststrl

Yo Eleven!
Forum Member
Sep 26, 2000
Los Angeles
gjn23 PREACH ON BROTHA MAN:D

Arizona :nutkick CAL

Any team that has a mascot as freaking queer as CAL's (Oski, lame old Bear from like the 1910's who paces back and forth and does $HIT) deserves to get their asses kicked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bgold13

The BestBradley
Forum Member
Nov 1, 2000
encino, ca
go ahead and play Stanford all you want.. It took a 40+ night from Casey Jacobsen last year for Stanford to win vs ASU, who were down 3 points with very little time in that game and lost and fouled to the bitter end.

How many times have I posted an ASU PICK?????/ HOW F*&*in many? Maybe 2 all year? And how well you know me calling my loyalty to ASU, a reason why I went with Cal over Zona tonihgt. If you followed any of my posts you will see that I have bet on Arizona maybe more than most other teams in the pac. But that me "hating" u of a. gjn go play a 2 teamer stanford and zona and go buy yourself something nice with your winnings.

gjn23

Forum Member
Mar 20, 2002
So. Cal
I will play them. with more on Stanford.

UA spread is about right but still see us covering in the end, REBOUNDING.

Also like ucla.

ststrl

Yo Eleven!
Forum Member
Sep 26, 2000
Los Angeles
Gotta give BGold credit. He has played UofA alot this year and isn't all that biased towads ASU. Odviously in his heart he wants and thinks ASU will win every game, but I doubt he's on ASU and against UofA because of the rivalry. At this point a UofA loss or win means NOTHING to ASU, so I am sure he'd rather take the money. Personally I like Stanford, and I would rather Stanford lose because of UofA. GLTA regardless, BGold knows his PAC-10 hoops.

Pujo21

Registered
Forum Member
May 14, 2002
You guys have me LMFAO..GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF YAS..

madjackers are the best !!!:lol:

Bet on MyBookie