Arizona by 20

fixed odds

Forum Member
Feb 22, 2001
Toronto canada
The Cowboys threw in the towel last week. They only had 218 total yards on just 10 first downs against a sub talented Seattle team. Arizona has been playing very well last six games. Look for Plummer to highlight his above average season with an enormous offensive explosion today.

Arizona by 20

------------------
I just want to be a Dime playa

fixed odds

Forum Member
Feb 22, 2001
Toronto canada
Adding 1 more

looking for Chicago Bears to get it done against Washington Redskins.

------------------

A

Antonio

Opposite both those picks. One of us will have a nice day though..Good Luck

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
A

Antonio

System play on Dallas had produced 80% ATS(Dominating Dog!) I like there 7th ranked defense too.
wink.gif

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

fixed odds

Forum Member
Feb 22, 2001
Toronto canada
Well it wasn't 20 but they got it done . now lets see if we can go 3 for 3. Consistency on offense remains at the heart of the Jets' offensive woes, however. The first half of the second New England game when Testaverde was 15-for-23 for 164 yards and one touchdown, and the second half of the Cincinnati game were the only times the Jets' offense has been really humming. Otherwise, the unit has been spotty. New York has distanced itself from the 5-8 Colts, but isn't exactly heading down the stretch in a full sprint. Notorious for their December swoons, the Jets opened the month with losses to New England (17-16) and Pittsburgh (18-7) before edging Cincinnati 15-14 Sunday with a pair of fourth-quarter touchdowns. And let's not forget the history between the Colts and Jets. The Colts have won 22 of the past 29 meetings, including a 45-24 thumping to open the regular season in Giants Stadium.

Take Indianapolis -1

------------------