Arizona is free money tonight

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

tulah

Forum Member
Sep 10, 2003
So Cal
Be carefull...Farve and Peterson are on the field tonite....Did I mention J.Allen...Nothing is free....
IMO Minny rolls..

PJ12

Forum Member
Jul 6, 2000
PA
Aw I love these posts, thanks i was confused but now its clear :142smilie

:mj06:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

greggraffin

Progressing
Forum Member
Feb 23, 2005
pj12, dont read too much into his post

he thinks every play he makes is free money

he also gave himself a self imposed ban which he obviously cant keep

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

PJ12

Forum Member
Jul 6, 2000
PA
Had a lil on da Cards, n bought that back n more :00hour

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Randercity

Wait til HT
Forum Member
For all you BasketBallNut bashers...

For all you BasketBallNut bashers...

SINCE his "infamous" IF I lose this bet I'll never post again fiasco :ban: , he POSTED a FREE MONEY on Toledo.... a moneyline play at +240 that lost.

After that loss, he's then reeled off 7 straight wins folks! :shocked:

I'm not saying he's a great capper or anything, but I do know I have checked his post recently when I see it, just being curious, and it got me :00x32 thinking, hey, he's hit a few of these lately, and not ALL of them close. A few have been just like tonight's game, getting points, but never needing them. If you've been fading him, you might wanna stop!!! :nono:

BTW...

Where are all the critics now??? :142smilie What if the same scenario had played out as was mentioned, some newbie came on here, saw his post and put his whole B/R on his first win, say $1100, and wins. :00hour He then puts it all on the next one, Wins and has $4000. :mj06: Does it again, risking it all and hits, now say, $7600. :eek: Let's it ride again, why not, FREE MONEY is what it says, and BOOM, another winner and he has $14,600 approximately. :toast: Four games, four winners all on FREE MONEY. So he pulls his original out twice, DOUBLING his starting money, just in case, and then puts it all up again a FIFTH time, and WINS again! Now at over $22,000 profit. :00x27 So shoot, five is nice, but six is better. Let's put it up again, one more time and WINNAH WINNAH CHICKEN DINNAH (now in Paris if he wants!) :s6: "NEWBIE" is rolling with OVER $40 K now:142hail: ..... sees another FREE MONEY on ARIZONA, and he's GETTING POINTS!!! :eek: HOW easy is this!?!? So since 7 is a heavenly number, let's make it a special Christmas, and let it ride!!! :scared And ZONA makes winner #7 in a row and now NEWBIE has enough cash to finish his degree and go to LAW SCHOOL my friend....:00x30

Meanwhile, back at the B & M RANCH (bitch and moan) over near the piss and criticize corral, the "regulars" are all there... :00x26 and :00x25 wondering why they didn't follow the newbie, and maybe give some credit to the Basketball :00x24

I doubt he's losing any sleep over this... :bed:

Probably something more like... :Kid1:

cbrown334

Forum Member
Sep 29, 2006
NICE HIT, WASN'T BASHING, JUST NO FACTS TO BACK UP WHY ARIZONA WAS FREE MONEY

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg