Arizona Money Line Monday night!

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Trampled Underfoot

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 26, 2001
Better get it all out of your system tonite.............cause its all over Monday night.
tongue.gif

Trampled

BearDownAZ

Registered
Forum Member
Jan 24, 2001
Tucson, AZ, USA
Trampled,

There's that East Coast bias that I have missed so much. . . you are right about it being over on Monday night. . . Arizona will not have another game they have to win to prove they are the best. This team will get it done. . .

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

tt boy

Forum Member
Mar 9, 2001
ottawa
I don't think you'll have to worry about Duke on Monday.They'll be wathcing on tv like the rest of us.what a pathetic display so far in the 1st half

BearDownAZ

Registered
Forum Member
Jan 24, 2001
Tucson, AZ, USA
Yes, I am disappointed. . . for this dream tournament to come true for Arizona, I felt they needed to play either Stanford or Duke in the final game. However, Maryland looks to be a more than worthy opponent at the moment! If it is an Arizona-Maryland game, the winner may need to hit the 100 mark!

Skinar

Forum Member
Dec 17, 2000
Kentucky
Looks to me like the zebras are trying to keep Duke in this game in the first half. I wonder how much it costs to purchase a game like this?

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Plowhorse

Forum Member
Mar 19, 2001
Kansas
I'm with you Skinar & BeardownAZ. What a joke. I would like to know if those Zeb's are working the game Monday. If I know that. I'll be untouchable. What a JOKE!!! I'm just glad I didn't do anything tonight.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg