ARK/SC

Cie

Registered
Forum Member
Apr 30, 2003
New Orleans
Arky's frosh QB can play according to Nutt and his players. I think the switch is exactly what this team needs at this point. The world will be on SC this weekend catching over a FG. I like Arky in this spot. SC is off of a huge W over Tenn, and the Gators are on deck.

GL:weed:

Dr. Fade

Colllector
Forum Member
Sep 29, 2005
Kansas City
I would go with Hogs -4 as well. So Car. could have let down. Hogs gave GA a run for the $ (look ahead game for GA.) Houston "D'z" Nutts job may be on the lline here.

SC Capper

Forum Member
Sep 28, 2003
Gamecock fan here. I agree WDE, our run defense is not good at all and the Hog's RB is pretty damn good. I, for one, will probably stay away; there are better games on the board...but keep in mind that one more win makes the Cocks bowl eligible, and they don't won't to have to worry about getting that win v. Florida or Clemson. This is there best chance of getting the bowl eligible win, and I am sure they know that. I'm not trying to sway you either way, but something to keep in mind.

I do hope we blow them out. (we can dream sometimes, right?):rolleyes:
WDE, just make sure y'all beat Georgia on the 12th. I f@#king hate them. :thefinger
GL to everyone

:mj12: THE MAN.

c20916

Slacker
Forum Member
Aug 19, 2000
St. Charles, IL
I was just looking at this game and was leaning towards SC, but I am hesistant based on the reasons Cie Grant gave. Here's why I still may go with SC.

Arky is starting the frosh, can he play who knows, it's his first start so tough to tell how he'll play, at least he's at home. While Arky is good at running the ball, their OL is a little banged up, their C and G are listed as questionable. The C is who I want to know if he plays, to have a fisrt time QB and a backup center, that could cause some problems.

While Arky did stay close to Georgia, that was w/o Shockley in the 2nd half, SC played GA just as tough. I just think that SC will want to get this win to become bowl eligible and not have the pressure on them to win the last two games. And even if they don't win, I just hope they lose by less than 4.

I know it's a sucker line, and a public play, but the public isn't wrong all the time, look at the fade he's on fire.

Bet on MyBookie