Arkansas 2nd half!!

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Howie

Forum Member
Jun 9, 2001
Dallas, Tx
mizzou couldn't have played a worse half...and their coaching decisions were horrible

both teams continued to move the ball up and down the field. i am leaning toward the over...but, i already have ark and the over for the game...so, not very muc.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Dragon

Firebreather
Forum Member
Dec 6, 2001
NJ
The over and Ark looks like it's getting hit up pretty decent.

I personally like the over because I can see Mizzou getting back into it if they get it together some.

Not sure what I'm going to do, if anything. Hit the 1st half over...thanks to turnovers and a 2 pt conversion.'

....gonna take the over 27.5 for 1 unit (-125)

got sucked in. Think Arkansas can run over Mizzou...and Mizzou will get a few points.

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Howie

Forum Member
Jun 9, 2001
Dallas, Tx
Dragon said:

Not sure what I'm going to do, if anything. Hit the 1st half over...thanks to turnovers and a 2 pt conversion.'

i was holding my breath on that one...it has been a tough day today, and I needed it!!!

Bigboss3114

Forum Member
Oct 16, 2003
new jersey
BOTH OF THESE TEAMS STAT WISE SCORE BETTER IN 2ND HALF-IM IN OVER 27

BEST OF LUCK TO ALL AND A HAPPY AND HEALTHY NEW YEAR!!!!:spotting: :toast: :drinky:

Topdog

Forum Member
Jan 7, 2001
Houston, Texas
Howie!!

Howie!!

My Texas brother, I hope you're wrong and I'm betting on it!! LOL!! I think Missouri can play worse the 2nd half and as much as I like gambling, all or nothing coaching decisions, I agree that their coach was premature with that 4th down call.

Great Luck, Keep it Positive, Topdog!!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Dragon

Firebreather
Forum Member
Dec 6, 2001
NJ
Howie said:
i was holding my breath on that one...it has been a tough day today, and I needed it!!!

That damn 2 pt conversion is always the difference maker. They miss and we don't win. Glad we got it!

It was a big play so I needed it as well.

Good luck the rest of the night!

Howie

Forum Member
Jun 9, 2001
Dallas, Tx
Re: Howie!!

Re: Howie!!

Topdog said:
My Texas brother, I hope you're wrong and I'm betting on it!! LOL!! I think Missouri can play worse the 2nd half and as much as I like gambling, all or nothing coaching decisions, I agree that their coach was premature with that 4th down call.

Great Luck, Keep it Positive, Topdog!!

Go get em Top. i am on the 2nd half over, and ark and the over for the game. hopefully ark will score 28 by themselves.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Topdog

Forum Member
Jan 7, 2001
Houston, Texas
Congratulations!!

Congratulations!!

To all who had Arkansas, and Arkansas 2nd half!! Thanks for the 2nd half opinions and help.

Keep it Positive, Topdog!!